• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 10 Discussion (Other NFL Teams)

Will The Panthers get their first road win in Pittsburgh on Thursday?

• YES, #KeepPounding

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • NO

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Finally a week where we don't have to stress over a loss, or needing teams to lose and we can just enjoy the bye.... yeah right. Harbaugh may be trying to figure out how to save our season and his job this week but he's still hoping for a chance that we get some help this week. Steelers will play host to the Panthers, the Bengals play host to the red hot Saints, and the rest of the games aren't even good. Terrible week for a BYE when you just want to enjoy some good football.

Panthers @ Steelers: The Steelers are riding a wave of momentum into Thursday Night as a Carolina blue wave comes to town and looks to slow down the Steelers. History is against Carolina as they have never won in Pittsburgh and haven't defeated the Steelers since the 1996 season finale. The Panthers are 2-0 against the AFC North this season and look to make it 3-0 with a huge road win over the Steelers.

Lions @ Bears: It seems everything has gone wrong for Matt Patricia in his first season, they are 3-5 through the first ten weeks of the season and a road game against a Bears team who are looking for their third straight win. The Bears have become surprise contenders in the NFC playoff picture and will look to hold off the Vikings for the NFC North crown.

Saints @ Bengals: The ONE in 8-1, the Conquerers of the LA Rams... The New Orleans Saints!!! The Saints travel to Cincinnati to take on the Bengals who will likely not have AJ Green or have a less than 100% AJ Green at their disposal. Look for the Saints to keep riding their momentum through Cincy this week.

Falcons @ Browns: The Falcons have won three straight heading into this game and look to get back into the playoff picture with another win this week. Cleveland's offense actually looked better this week without Hue and Haley now out of the picture and could pull off the upset against the Falcons banged up defense that mostly every other team has taken advantage of. Will it be Matty Ice or Mayfield Magic that comes out the victor?

Patriots @ Titans: A playoff rematch from last season where Mike Vrabel hopes to knock off his former team with a statement win. Tennessee is riding high off a road win in Dallas but a short week could hurt them as I don't expect a different outcome than what we got in January.

Jaguars @ Colts: Both teams sit at 3-5, and are basically out of the playoff picture at this point. It's just a matter of who wants to live in the basement of the AFC South in 2018. The Jags have took a huge step backward from last season, and Andrew Luck seems back to form which means he is carrying the team because the rest of the team sucks. It may eventually cause him to get neck surgery like Peyton due to all the weight on him of carrying a bad team week to week.

Cardinals @ Chiefs: Another week, another bad team for the Chiefs to pounce on and beat up. Last week it was the Browns, now Josh Rosen and the Cardinals come to Kansas City for what should be another easy W for Andy Reid and company.

Bills @ Jets: Josh Allen is a no go, Sam Darnold is a no go and this game has now become the QB Duel of Josh McCown vs... Matt Barkley. It seems Todd Bowles is a dead man walking in New York and another divisional loss could be the end of him come Monday. Bills have played well defensively and should have no problem keeping Matt Barkley in check.

Redskins @ Buccaneers: The Redskins offensive line comes into this game without three starters, two of which are loss for the season. Could be a good sign for the Tampa defensive line to take advantage of the situation and come out with the win at home.

Chargers @ Raiders: The Giants remain the only team left between the Raiders & Nick Bosa. Will any effort be shown in this game at all or will the Chargers walk all over the Raiders with ease as they look to finally be putting things together.

Dolphins @ Packers: The Packers are coming off a loss to the Patriots but now face another AFC East foe in the Dolphins. Brock Osweiler makes another start this week against Aaron Rodgers and company. Can the Pack rebound here or will Miami leave Green Bay with a big W?

Seahawks @ Rams: For the first time this season, we will see how the Rams respond to a loss and if they can rebound against divisional rival Seahawks. The Rams now have the Saints on their heels for the number one seed and back to back losses could open the door up for the Saints to take the NFC top seed.

Cowboys @ Eagles: This game wasn't flexed out of Sunday Night Football because???? The Eagles look to take advantage of the Redskins injuries and overtake them for the NFC East lead. Jerry Jones has said he won't fire Jason Garrett during the season but that's what he said before firing Wade Phillips in the middle of the season. If Philly wins, could this be the end of the road for Jason Garrett?

Giants @ 49ers: What a stinker of a Monday Night game. Nick Mullen looks to build on his big first game with another W here against the Giants. Will Mullen do what Jimmy G did and drop the 49ers down in the draft order or will the G-Men finally win another game?

Last edited:

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Are you absolutely sure about that?

As long as the Panthers and Saints do their job then we should def be good. It will help if The Packers beat the Dolphins for the wild card race and the Pats beating the Titans, so if all that happens it should be a good week for us.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Carolina dominates us but is getting beat by the Steelers pretty handily. Yep, does Biscotti need anymore proof that Harbaugh gets out coached?

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Good luck with that!

Steelers have so much momentum right now, even Boswell kicked a 50 yard Field Goal that probably would have been good from longer and he struggled early in the season. I just hope we can continue to enjoy the yearly tradition of the Steelers failing to get to the Super Bowl.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Finally a week where we don't have to stress over a loss, or needing teams to lose and we can just enjoy the bye.... yeah right.

My thing is that I really don't give a damn about wishing and a hoping and a praying for other teams to lose because the Ravens didn't handle their own business!

I'm enjoying the bye because I don't have to watch any more of that offensive/defensive trash that the Ravens have been putting on the field the past 3 games and now I can watch OTHER EXCITING OFFENSES/DEFENSES at work!

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Steelers have so much momentum right now, even Boswell kicked a 50 yard Field Goal that probably would have been good from longer and he struggled early in the season. I just hope we can continue to enjoy the yearly tradition of the Steelers failing to get to the Super Bowl.

The Steelers are just flat out a better team than the Ravens.

Sure, we got them the 1st game but what have we really done since then? The Steelers? Those cats started off 1-2-1 and NOW they are sitting a the top of the AFC North at 5-2-1, while the Ravens have regressed and gone in the opposite direction by losing 3 in a row and falling to 3rd in the AFC North with a 4-5 record (3 games back behind the Steelers) looking up...and "hoping" for a Steelers loss. Sad man! Sad!

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Not even going to bother watching this game after looking at the score. Our season continues to be a nightmare. Thanks a lot Panthers and Saints.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Not even going to bother watching this game after looking at the score. Our season continues to be a nightmare. Thanks a lot Panthers and Saints.

Are you really shocked?

I want them and the Bengals to win this week so peoples false hope is quickly quieted. We're not making some historic run and if we do I'll eat my crow. This team had everything in the palm of their hands and lost to the Browns. That was when I knew what time it was.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
I know AB is best wr in lg but donte jacksom played some decent defense right there.. he been balling this yr. def has a lot of potential

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Are you really shocked?

I want them and the Bengals to win this week so peoples false hope is quickly quieted. We're not making some historic run and if we do I'll eat my crow. This team had everything in the palm of their hands and lost to the Browns. That was when I knew what time it was.
No because it's par for the course with us. To me, the Saints loss was what broke this team, not the Browns loss. Why? Because we bounced back the following week in dominating fashion win against a team who needed a win just as badly as we did as it pertains to wildcard implications.