• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 10 Discussion (Other NFL Teams)

Will The Panthers get their first road win in Pittsburgh on Thursday?

• YES, #KeepPounding

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • NO

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters

redrum52

Hall of Famer
People keep mention how hot we started. Look at the quality of teams the first 4 weeks. Look at the next 5. Also, look at where those teams rank in pass defense and ppg. Had a somewhat cake schedule and the second we have to start facing real competition look at how things go. This team pisses me off.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
And everyone is gonna lay into Reid about that, nobody will mention how Ben was damn near already contacted when the slide began, yet when Alonso takes 3 steps and is upright at the time of the slide... joe slid too late.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
And everyone is gonna lay into Reid about that, nobody will mention how Ben was damn near already contacted when the slide began, yet when Alonso takes 3 steps and is upright at the time of the slide... joe slid too late.

Agree but he did slide late. kiko knew what he was doing

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Not even going to bother watching this game after looking at the score. Our season continues to be a nightmare. Thanks a lot Panthers and Saints.

No! Thanks a lot, Ravens for playing like ass and losing 3 games in a row!

Ironically, those 3 losses came at the hands of the Saints, Panthers and Steelers. Go figure!

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Look at the explosiveness, aggressiveness, and tenacity of Sanders to run and then leap into the end zone. The Ravens don't have any dawgs like that on offense.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
No! Thanks a lot, Ravens for playing like ass and losing 3 games in a row!

Ironically, those 3 losses came at the hands of the Saints, Panthers and Steelers. Go figure!
No! I'm talking about their inevitable losses this week, not our losses against them.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Are you really shocked?

I want them and the Bengals to win this week so peoples false hope is quickly quieted. We're not making some historic run and if we do I'll eat my crow. This team had everything in the palm of their hands and lost to the Browns. That was when I knew what time it was.

Honestly, I'd much rather know we are out of the playoff race sooner than week 17. Yes I want them to make some crazy run to get back to the playoffs but I don't want to be given any false hope only to be let down in week 17...... again. The sooner we are out of the playoffs, the better it will be for us. The sooner it means Harbaugh is no longer our coach.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
The friggin' Panthers are getting clobbered silly in Pittsburgh! Are you shitting me? 52-14??? I'm changing allegiances to the A-hole Squealers from here on out! Kill me somebody please!

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Honestly, I'd much rather know we are out of the playoff race sooner than week 17. Yes I want them to make some crazy run to get back to the playoffs but I don't want to be given any false hope only to be let down in week 17...... again. The sooner we are out of the playoffs, the better it will be for us. The sooner it means Harbaugh is no longer our coach.

I'd rather we lose out and stay healthy. Interested to see how Eric would maneuver with good draft picks and cap. These 8-8 teams we laughed at other organizations for and now accept is disgusting.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'd rather we lose out and stay healthy. Interested to see how Eric would maneuver with good draft picks and cap. These 8-8 teams we laughed at other organizations for and now accept is disgusting.
We still don't have a 2nd round pick unless we gain one with Flacco's trade but ironically that would mean Flacco wins us a few games to get us some trade value. We are fucked if we do and fucked if we don't!

Inqui

Pro Bowler
We still don't have a 2nd round pick unless we gain one with Flacco's trade but ironically that would mean Flacco wins us a few games to get us some trade value. We are fucked if we do and fucked if we don't!
It's a good job franchises' long-term trajectories depend on more than just their second-round pick.

(though it would explain a lot.......)