• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 10 Discussion (Other NFL Teams)

Will The Panthers get their first road win in Pittsburgh on Thursday?

• YES, #KeepPounding

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • NO

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Home team almost always wins on Thursday night. We played the Panthers on their home turf and they don’t lose much there.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
After seeing how the Steelers demolished the Panthers, we are not winning the AFC North. I am conflicted because I would like to see us gain some momentum and try for a wildcard but I don't want to come up just short again. I rather keep losing and have a better draft pick and see the owner angry enough to make a move for some better coaches. I don't want to keep going through this mediocrity every stinking season.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
After seeing how the Steelers demolished the Panthers, we are not winning the AFC North. I am conflicted because I would like to see us gain some momentum and try for a wildcard but I don't want to come up just short again. I rather keep losing and have a better draft pick and see the owner angry enough to make a move for some better coaches. I don't want to keep going through this mediocrity every stinking season.

with joe out my hope is that his injury isnt used as an excuse for us missing the playoffs and giving the coaches another mulligan either...

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
with joe out my hope is that his injury isnt used as an excuse for us missing the playoffs and giving the coaches another mulligan either...
Considering how he played last few games, this can only help coaches. And if Lamar doesn't suck, fucking Harbaugh just may make it through till the end of his contract.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Considering how he played last few games, this can only help coaches. And if Lamar doesn't suck, fucking Harbaugh just may make it through till the end of his contract.

it would be ironic if this injury saved harbs job - and thereby probably means joe starts next year as well lol

hopefully lamar plays well enough that noone really even entertains those thoughts - who knows...

JO_75

Hall of Famer
It took Patrick Mahomes 10 games to tie the Chiefs single season record for Touchdowns in a season with 30. Previously the record was held by Len Dawson who owned the record since 1964.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Cleveland up 7-0 over Atlanta early... and Mayfield is 7/7 for 98 Yards and 1 TD.

Mariota to Corey Davis TD makes it a 14-3 Titans Lead over the Pats.