• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs Texans

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Do I start Rashod Bateman in fantasy?

That’s the real question

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
And I'm not surprised by that. It requires more financial risk in order to make more $, and it doesn't fit the mantra of "bet a little to win a lot", which is how most people gamble (and lose of course).

Betting multi-leg parlays and teasers are essentially like spending small $ over a long period of time on scratch offs and lottery tickets and thinking "well somebody has to win, might as well be me".
Lmao.. you do know that i have to bet 1200 on my two team teasers to win 1k right.. in no way do you have to spend small amounts of money on a teaser my guy

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
We need to have a RavensMania “do this with your money but don’t blame me if shit goes south” thread.
Second

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Looks like our game will be the least televised out of all the week 1 match ups. Basically Texas and the DMV and that’s it. No body trying to watch the Texans get pummeled

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
He probably way more disciplined than us though lol. He gonna take profits, we gonna hold till there is nothing left
yeah, but the "do this with your money" is very straight froward. Id simply do what he said lol. I Assume the risk, no problem

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Lmao.. you do know that i have to bet 1200 on my two team teasers to win 1k right.. in no way do you have to spend small amounts of money on a teaser my guy
yeah because you're the only guy laying four figures on a two team teaser. And somehow, can't even get even $ on it.

The average teaser player is doing a six-team teaser and getting like 10:1 on a $50 bet, and thinking that's "a great payoff".

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Yeah... its the betting that corrupted this thread... so you all were fine with the moist and sack talk, but betting is where you drew the line lol

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Wtf….. ive made like 2300 past 3 months with pgy and i thought that was something lol.
If you sell options properly, you can make a lot of money. That being said, I typically don't recommend options to my clients that can't follow it on a regular basis, because you can lose your shirt. Being a fiduciary investment advisor I'm following it on a regular basis. AMD has been my big winner this year with SQ being another one I've done very good with, although the implied volatilit has calmed down with SQ the last couple months, so I haven't been trading as many contracts.