• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2024 NFL Draft General Discussion

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
im just saying that while we may need to restock and maybe even find a new marquee piece on the IOL next year, we're not entering the 2024 season with a completely bare cupboard at OG

Vorhees could be a blessing in disguise. My understanding was that if he was not injured he would have been a top pick

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Vorhees could be a blessing in disguise. My understanding was that if he was not injured he would have been a top pick

Projected round 3/4.

Even so, hard to rely on someone coming off an injury and technically on his rookie year. Especially with our injury history.

I would love to sign Zeitler to a 1-year extension. Let him test the market… hopefully no team make a offer big enough where he rather just take the team friendly deal to stay here.

rossihunter2

Staff Member

i was a bit lower on him than some
but there were certainly lots of people who thought he should be early day 3 if not a day 2 kind of guy

brandon thorn had him as a 5th rounder type
lance zeirlein had him somewhere in the late 2nd round-early 3rd round type range
i had him in the 5th round type area

Simba

Staff Member
Vorhees was a late 3/early 4 for me. Think there's enough there where you can consider him an option but I wouldn't fully count on him if that makes sense. Would add a guy kinda like a John Simpson from this year that could probably come in and do a solid job if Vorhees isn't ready.

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
There's basically none.
I was thinking of guys like Sidney Jones and Jaylon Smith who were VERY highly touted players and neither really worked out. I mean, I suppose Smith is sticking in the league, but he's pretty much replacement level.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Caelen Carson, CB from Wake Forest, feels like a perfect fit for the Ravens. Well built, physical guy with good instincts and range. He also just has that intensity and swagger the Ravens expect from their top DBs.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Patrick Paul, OT from Houston, would be a good future investment late in the 1st. Not a complete tackle by any stretch, bit has the size, strength, and is a smart player. Let him get a little experience and coached up in his rookie year and he could take over for Stanley in year 2.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Patrick Paul, OT from Houston, would be a good future investment late in the 1st. Not a complete tackle by any stretch, bit has the size, strength, and is a smart player. Let him get a little experience and coached up in his rookie year and he could take over for Stanley in year 2.

I am not sure how sold I am on another future pick. Kind of need a guy who can step in and help immediately.

If he can actually step in for Stanley in year 2 that would be amazing but I don't see Stanley going anywhere. A restructure is coming

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I am not sure how sold I am on another future pick. Kind of need a guy who can step in and help immediately.

If he can actually step in for Stanley in year 2 that would be amazing but I don't see Stanley going anywhere. A restructure is coming
I would be surprised if Stanley gets extended or restructured. He hasn't had a full season in ages. Honestly if we grabbed an OT they probably would be starting before the end of their rookie year out of necessity.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
I would be surprised if Stanley gets extended or restructured. He hasn't had a full season in ages. Honestly if we grabbed an OT they probably would be starting before the end of their rookie year out of necessity.

Since signing that contract, he really has not been available to us. That's the exact reason why I think they extend him on a more team friendly deal.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Since signing that contract, he really has not been available to us. That's the exact reason why I think they extend him on a more team friendly deal.
when he came back last year in week 5, he played well.

Simba

Staff Member
OK who are the big names RB I should start watching ? I really liked Corum last year before he came back to UM. Who are the other ones
Don’t know that there any are top guys a la Bijan this year as of now, but I really like Raheim Sanders and Bucky Irving as of now.