• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2024 NFL Draft General Discussion

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Don’t know that there any are top guys a la Bijan this year as of now, but I really like Raheim Sanders and Bucky Irving as of now.
yeah this RB class isn't going to be anything like the last years or even 2021 either.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Troy Fautanu is a prospect worth looking at in the late 1st. Very athletic, and super aggressive LG/LT from Washington. Started as a guard in at first but eventually kicked out to LT and played really well at both spots. Can be a day one starter at LG for us and hold up at LT his rookie year if/when Stanley gets hurt again.

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
Is it just me or does Keon Coleman look really good?
hes like Rashee Rice but more polished

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Surprisingly Ronnie Stanley's pass blocking grade was very high, in the Cleveland game. That being said, we need to seriously consider drafting a left tackle. Ronnie doesn't have longer than a year left with the Ravens and he could be replaced next season.

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
Surprisingly Ronnie Stanley's pass blocking grade was very high, in the Cleveland game. That being said, we need to seriously consider drafting a left tackle. Ronnie doesn't have longer than a year left with the Ravens and he could be replaced next season.
He has been mediocre lately.. lets see if he can step it up.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
He has been mediocre lately.. lets see if he can step it up.
was very good in pass blocking against Cleveland and had been improving even with the sack he gave up vs Seattle.

We do need to think about drafting another LT high in the draft though.

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
was very good in pass blocking against Cleveland and had been improving even with the sack he gave up vs Seattle.

Does Ronnie's contract end this year? If not, we don't really need to consider a LT for at least another year.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Does Ronnie's contract end this year? If not, we don't really need to consider a LT for at least another year.
no it doesn't end this year. We can save 6m by cutting him, but in 2025 we save 20m by cutting him. I feel 2025 we may have a new left tackle, but I'd consider that a priority and if someone is there, I'd draft him.....even if he's not going to start in front of Ronnie in 2024.

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
no it doesn't end this year. We can save 6m by cutting him, but in 2025 we save 20m by cutting him. I feel 2025 we may have a new left tackle, but I'd consider that a priority and if someone is there, I'd draft him.....even if he's not going to start in front of Ronnie in 2024.
yeah 20m is a lot especially with Lamar's contract getting bigger each year.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor

How's Stanleys injury? He good to go?