• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2024 NFL Draft General Discussion

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
id get it but id be incredible whelmed by that pick

just dont think he fits the profile of athlete or playmaker that we'd normally look to find with that 1st round pick - feels very meh but fine

That's fair. I was consistently worried about how much he face guarded. I think he'll be a solid starting CB, but he's closer to the bottom of my Top 40-50 rankings.

52520Andrew

Pro Bowler
my 24th and 35th players have very similar grades...
Yes I think that is where a lot of people will diverge their opinions on guys leading to a lot of potential options some like and others would only take in a trade back. I think if we get stuck at 30, we may get stuck with one of those guys, hopefully not but will see how the board plays out.

Had next to no time to look at the draft this year, started a new job. Can I just say I appreciate all the knowledge shared in this thread by you weirdos. Anyway I did a mock draft, looks alright imo

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240421-081000.png
    Screenshot_20240421-081000.png
    267.5 KB · Views: 34

marklar

Pro Bowler
So, what are your weird Ravens predictions?

I get surprised almost every year by how much they value ILBs compared to what I think.
So, my out-there prediction is that they select Edgerrin Cooper with their first pick, probably after trading down 10-ish spots.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Anybody else think that the Seahawks might cover cooper dejean to give Mike macdonald a chess piece he can use like he used Kyle Hamilton last year?

Just wondered if Seattle in the middle of the 1st round might be where his range starts and that makes me think we might not even have a shot that he falls to us…
Given his success with Hamilton I can see Macdonald pounding the table for him. Though they need help on both lines as well, and that could take priority depending on who is there.

Tyler

Practice Squad
I heard they really like Patrick Paul from Houston. He’s more of a fringe 1st rounder, so trading down seems very likely, but obviously it takes two to tango.

I heard they really like Patrick Paul from Houston. He’s more of a fringe 1st rounder, so trading down seems very likely, but obviously it takes two to tango.

I wasn’t a big fan of Paul’s tape tbh. I wouldn’t be happy with a trade down and Paul being the pick. I thought he was more of a 3rd round guy. I liked Kingsley much more.

Tyler

Practice Squad
I wasn’t a big fan of Paul’s tape tbh. I wouldn’t be happy with a trade down and Paul being the pick. I thought he was more of a 3rd round guy. I liked Kingsley much more.

Agreed. Would be very underwhelming. I just don’t want them to Reach on a Tackle just because they need one.