• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 1 Discussion (Football is Back Baby!)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Refs aid a Chiefs field goal, yes the Lions defender got there early but you got to let the players play and keep the flag in the pockets.

Refs aid a Chiefs field goal, yes the Lions defender got there early but you got to let the players play and keep the flag in the pockets.

Big deal, he touched him. Never extended his arm and played the ball. That should not be a penalty despite the rules probably saying it is.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Big deal, he touched him. Never extended his arm and played the ball. That should not be a penalty despite the rules probably saying it is.
Defenders can't do anything, you basically have to let the receivers catch it if you play corner or safety.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Every Offensive Tackle suiting up on Sunday and Monday should be taking note, do this same thing cause apparently the refs won't call it. Lions really need to get a stop here, get a stop, and kill the clock and get out with the win. It's time for these young Lions to step up, 7 minutes left and a one point lead.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
This game ain’t over. Campbell and Goff can not settle for burning 3 chiefs timeouts and punting. I have zero faith in mahomes falling short of a fg again if given another shot

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Damn this lions team looking real good tonight. Likely wouldn’t be close if Goff and Marvin jones jr weren’t so off rhythm with eachother tonight

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Goff is now 2-0 against Mahomes, and man that reminded me of when we beat them in 2021. I know it's a NFC Opponent but anytime the Chiefs lose, it's a good day.