• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 1 Discussion (Football is Back Baby!)

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Two

I hate the Broncos because of Elway so happy to hear Raiders going to win.
Stabler is my favorite player all time, so I always want the Raiders to beat the Broncos, unless there are playoff implications on the line for the Ravens.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
As a gambler this week 1 is going way to well. Even with some close calls it’s scary when even the prop bet I made for fun are coming in as Ws. I knew games like Cowboys and 49ers would dominate but it still scares me when the card I decided on goes too well.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I don't think Lamar lasts the entire game if we were playing the 'Boys tonight. That defense is FEROCIOUS.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
I don't think Lamar lasts the entire game if we were playing the 'Boys tonight. That defense is FEROCIOUS.
The Giants and Steelers are massively overrated. Those lines should have been far higher but people somehow thought the Giants would improve despite no significant additions and the Steelers would be good because they beat some bad teams.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
This is bad for the Giants, they just paid Daniel Jones and he looks awful right now. Giants fans booing at halftime.... that was vicious.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
You would think this game was played in Miami...... the amount of Dolphins fans vs the Chargers fans is crazy. I imagine it's going to be like playing at The Bank when we go to LA later this year and play them.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
You would think this game was played in Miami...... the amount of Dolphins fans vs the Chargers fans is crazy. I imagine it's going to be like playing at The Bank when we go to LA later this year and play them.

Wait until next week when the 49ers play at the Rams.

Oh wait..........we've seen that story before lol.
1694399817835.png