• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 1 Houston Texans @ Baltimore Ravens

Would having them get injured in the preseason be better?
Well you can’t say with any certainty they would have, any more then I can say they wouldn’t have. The only thing I know from todays game for certain is that our O looked like shit in the first half.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Well you can’t say with any certainty they would have, any more then I can say they wouldn’t have. The only thing I know from todays game for certain is that our O looked like shit in the first half.
And if the weeks of 11 on 11 drills were not going to get them ready, a dozen snaps against backups running generic defenses isn’t going to make the difference. There is a reason most coaches realize they simply are not worth it.

And if the weeks of 11 on 11 drills were not going to get them ready, a dozen snaps against backups running generic defenses isn’t going to make the difference. There is a reason most coaches realize they simply are not worth it.
Yeah but injuries are so random and unpredictable. I just hope none of the injuries today are season ending. Dobbins injury is an ankle and he was putting weight on it. That gives me hope. Not sure about the others.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
My wife and I were on business in Texas last Sunday. I just got back home to VA and watched the game.

We just looked alright! Nothing spectacular!
The injury bug still plaguing the Ravens with the usual suspects (i.e. Stanley and Dobbins) getting bit.
Lamar got to protect that rock! :brickwall:

Up next: Bengals
GO RAVENS!!