• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Clunky, The Win and The Injuries... Again

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Well its confirmed Dobbins tore his achilles. Done for year and proably his career,

I will put a very very sad fork in JK . He done.

GodIsGreat

Veteran
O line was getting cooked in the first half that affected lamar but that int was completely unreasonable

the recieving core that can constantly get separation is going to be zay/aghlor/andrews obj dont got it same with bate

monken doing unnecessary screens? tryna play it safe ok

God Bless Repent Seek Jesus

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler
i was expecting sloppy and can handle sloppy...

injuries are just so arbitrary and emotionally exhausting
While emotionally exhausting, injuries are expected in sloppy games.

Overall, the game was incredibly difficult to watch. Glad we got the W, of course, but tight performances are still up the road a way.

Zee Flowers looks like the man. Nice to see Bateman get a few catches.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Not sure what the deal is with Ya-Sin

barely played but was activated - must surely be snap count related and not depth chart related??? otherwise surely we'd have been in the CB market before we went and got darby?
Right??? Was thinking the same thing

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
As long as Williams, Stanley, and Linderbaum are ok, I can easily accept what happened today. If those guys are all lost, season could just legit be over lolol

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
absolutely
not panicking about anything other than injuries - clunkiness was expected
lamar was a little sloppy with mistakes you cant make - the two fumbles and the INT on the late throw off his back foot
I think the first fumble was 100% Hill bumping his arm, but yeah- can't make a throw across your body when you're getting hit and can't run with the ball that loose.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
O line was getting cooked in the first half that affected lamar but that int was completely unreasonable

the recieving core that can constantly get separation is going to be zay/aghlor/andrews obj dont got it same with bate

monken doing unnecessary screens? tryna play it safe ok

God Bless Repent Seek Jesus
Yeah, I didn’t like a lot of the play calling in fourth quarter at all.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Not sure what the deal is with Ya-Sin

barely played but was activated - must surely be snap count related and not depth chart related??? otherwise surely we'd have been in the CB market before we went and got darby?
Ya sin not better than Stephens ? What’s the deal here ?