• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Clunky, The Win and The Injuries... Again

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
1694379932427.png

Must be nice to avoid season ending injuries

QtR Nevermore

Pro Bowler
Not sure what the deal is with Ya-Sin

barely played but was activated - must surely be snap count related and not depth chart related??? otherwise surely we'd have been in the CB market before we went and got darby?
I'm going to assume he wasn't fully fit. They had him active in case of emergencies and gave him a few snaps in garbage time to help him get up to speed.

I hope that's what it was anyway

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
The biggest surprise of the game : how bad our offensive line looked for most of the game.

I thought this was going to be a strong area for us.

They gave Lamar little time all game except for a small part of the 3rd quarter.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Don't know until the MRI results.. I think Stanley and Linderbaum situation isn't serious though
Yeah Linderbaum walked off the field without any help and any noticeable limp. I saw that Stanley was standing with the rest of the players, moving around, smiling, and celebrating with one of the offensive players After he left the game. He looked okay to me.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Yeah Linderbaum walked off the field without any help and any noticeable limp. I saw that Stanley was standing with the rest of the players, moving around, smiling, and celebrating with one of the offensive players After he left the game. He looked okay to me.
It’s Williams that worries me .