• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Bengals

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
I hate the Bengals. When the schedule came out I was like, oh week 2, at least we’ll be fully healthy when we play them this time, haha, how foolish of me.

That being said, we could get some nice surprises with Stanley, Lindenbaughm, Andrews and maybe even Humphrey. I do not want to be their stupid rebound game, we need to replay the WC game all week in the locker room.

Browns harassed Burrow all game and Chase and Higgins were covered all game. I’d love to see Clowney, Oweh and Ojabo generate pressure like they did in week 1. On offense, let’s get Zay and OBJ in the endzone and better ball security with Lamar. Bengals D played Browns good, but they were fortunate with god awful Watson play and some goofy turnovers, lot of WRs were getting open, Watson still a ground ball machine.

I’ll be there, let’s get some revenge. They’re concerned but they are sniffing the copium of they always start slow, they were 0-2 last year too. Well cool, let’s make them 0-2 and see if they can do it again. Lamar needs to play a better game.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
The two replacements for Stanley and Tyler will have their hands full, but you never know, sometimes backups can excel for a short time.

Tank

Hall of Famer
I hate the Bengals. When the schedule came out I was like, oh week 2, at least we’ll be fully healthy when we play them this time, haha, how foolish of me.

That being said, we could get some nice surprises with Stanley, Lindenbaughm, Andrews and maybe even Humphrey. I do not want to be their stupid rebound game, we need to replay the WC game all week in the locker room.

Browns harassed Burrow all game and Chase and Higgins were covered all game. I’d love to see Clowney, Oweh and Ojabo generate pressure like they did in week 1. On offense, let’s get Zay and OBJ in the endzone and better ball security with Lamar. Bengals D played Browns good, but they were fortunate with god awful Watson play and some goofy turnovers, lot of WRs were getting open, Watson still a ground ball machine.

I’ll be there, let’s get some revenge. They’re concerned but they are sniffing the copium of they always start slow, they were 0-2 last year too. Well cool, let’s make them 0-2 and see if they can do it again. Lamar needs to play a better game.
Try not to hold back, say what you really mean. :-)

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
I don't know about you guys, but I'm looking forward to whooping the Bengals this week.

And someone better find a way to beat Orlando Brown, Jr. for a strip sack.
I’m fully expecting Burrow to regain his form, but the same for Lamar. Shoot out in the works with a coming out party for OBJ. 34- 30 Ravens

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
If I’m being honest, I don’t feel good about this one, with Ronnie and Tyler going down well we lost what made our OL good, those guys are studs and we were average everywhere else, and even with those guys our OL was raw ass, And we’re clearly still figuring things out on offense and I don’t see how we have a better time of it against cinci, and I don’t see how our secondary woes don’t absolutely do us in against cinci.

Whatever, I didn’t feel good about the chiefs in 2021 week 2.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Most of the offenses this week looked bad or off.

Miami, 9ers, and Chargers offenses looked good though

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
If I’m being honest, I don’t feel good about this one, with Ronnie and Tyler going down well we lost what made our OL good, those guys are studs and we were average everywhere else, and even with those guys our OL was raw ass, And we’re clearly still figuring things out on offense and I don’t see how we have a better time of it against cinci, and I don’t see how our secondary woes don’t absolutely do us in against cinci.

Whatever, I didn’t feel good about the chiefs in 2021 week 2.

I expect that Monken is gonna make the necessary adjustments to help our OL deal with the losses and won't be complacent like a former OC that I refuse to name. If Humphrey doesn't play then I'll be a bit concerned about the secondary, however, I did like what I saw from our pass rush in the first game; continue to build on the pass rush and I think our secondary can survive out there.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Most of the offenses this week looked bad or off.

Miami, 9ers, and Chargers offenses looked good though
Purdy and the niners destroyed the Steelers. My wife and family were so dejected! For me it took some of the sting off of how pissed off I was at the injury gods, seeing the niners obliterate them.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
I hate those SOB’s also! There is something about Joe Burrow I just do not like. Probably just his cockiness, but my wife can’t understand why I am such a Burrow hater….lol! He plays for the damn Bengals, what other Reason do I need to freaking need?
I can never fully explain why I hate Joe burrow so much to the common person without sounding insane and in depth explaining how historic our injuries are whenever we play burrow. Beating him is my Super Bowl.

Don’t even get me started on the fact all girls I know love burrow because “he’s cute”. I want roquan to Haloti ngata him

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
I can never fully explain why I hate Joe burrow so much to the common person without sounding insane and in depth explaining how historic our injuries are whenever we play burrow. Beating him is my Super Bowl.

Don’t even get me started on the fact all girls I know love burrow because “he’s cute”. I want roquan to Haloti ngata him
Because he’s a smug privileged overrated prick who has benefited from our injuries immensely. The common narrative is he’s been to the super bowl and the AFCCG twice, well he really should have been eliminated by Tyler Huntley then he’d be getting some of the treatment Josh Allen is getting now.

In the Browns game there were two jump ball passes that Higgins and Chase couldn’t quite pull in, but they’d have been amazing catches, but if they did and they won the narrative would be how Burrow is a stone cold killer