• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Bengals

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
that's not taking into account that he was suspended for the season
Was he suspended in 2000 and for the deer antler spray in 12? Those guys probably made a fortune when Ray took that stuff lol

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Ravens-Bengals and Rays-Orioles happening at the same time. Damn what a day Sunday can be for Baltimore sports tomorrow.
I’m going to have the Ravens on the big tv, Bucs on my computer, and Rays Os on my phone. Going to be a fun Sunday

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Was he suspended in 2000 and for the deer antler spray in 12? Those guys probably made a fortune when Ray took that stuff lol
Idk why the deer antler supplements would even be outlawed, this was some stupid ass shit to begin with. it’s entirely natural and not a PED at all. When the nfl bans entirely natural, non performance enhancing substances, aimed at healing players injuries, well they can get fucked.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Idk why the deer antler supplements would even be outlawed, this was some stupid ass shit to begin with. it’s entirely natural and not a PED at all. When the nfl bans entirely natural, non performance enhancing substances, aimed at healing players injuries, well they can get fucked.
Yea pretty dumb

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
This is why I use a 3 monitor setup on my computer.
That is is legit man. Unfortunately i got young kiddos so it will probably turn into Mickey Mouse club house on the big tv, my 7 year old watching YouTube on the iPad , and me trying to switch back and forth between the games on my phone

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
I don’t remember the early Ray years prior to the SB, but stats say he didn’t miss significant time for injury until 2002, 6 years into his career. Aside from 02 and 05(everyone was hurt) i don’t remember him missing much time again until the very end of his career in 11/12.

And I’m pretty sure we’re around the same age ish
OK but Stanley played 88% of games in his first four years.

Ray Lewis had 7 years where he missed at least two games in a season. And he had 3 years where he missed at least 10 games in a season.

If I have a player who consistently is missing 4,5,6 games a year for multiple different injuries, I think its a problem.
If I have a player who misses basically 2.5 seasons because he shattered his leg, it's only a problem if he doesn't come back (which he clearly has).

And in the modern NFL, I basically expect all players to average something like 1-2 missed games per year for injury.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
OK but Stanley played 88% of games in his first four years.

Ray Lewis had 7 years where he missed at least two games in a season. And he had 3 years where he missed at least 10 games in a season.

If I have a player who consistently is missing 4,5,6 games a year for multiple different injuries, I think its a problem.
If I have a player who misses basically 2.5 seasons because he shattered his leg, it's only a problem if he doesn't come back (which he clearly has).

And in the modern NFL, I basically expect all players to average something like 1-2 missed games per year for injury.
Lol weird how you’re only talking about his first four years. Probably because he only played in 7 of 34 games in years 5 and 6. Lol

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Lol weird how you’re only talking about his first four years. Probably because he only played in 7 of 34 games in years 5 and 6. Lol
Was I talking about it or were you talking about it? I referenced entire careers. You said Ray was healthy his first six years, and I said Ronnie was healthy his first four years.

And Stanley missed 27 games because he shattered his leg one time. He didn't miss 27 games because he had a half dozen different injuries.