• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Bengals

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
At least there's a good chance Andrews plays. I hope Stanley and Linderbaum return next week or at least by Week 4 against Cleveland. Given what the Browns defense did to Burrow, can't go down two lineman against Garrett.
Linderbaum is a high ankle sprain reportedly. I think that's a 3-4 week injury, minimum. For some positions, its 6-8 weeks.

Stanley we'll see. I'd be targeting week 4 against Cleveland to be getting Stanley and Marlon back. Williams is gonna be a ways off, and I don't think you'll see Linderbaum until October.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer

Tank

Hall of Famer
If the Ravens defense have an issue with his comments, they need to do something about it. I saw a stat on NFLN saying Chase is averaging 115 yards/gm against us in his career.
I was more commenting on the way he spoke, not so much what he said. His rant after the Cleveland game was pretty asinine, just seems like a real douche bag. lol

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
If the Ravens defense have an issue with his comments, they need to do something about it. I saw a stat on NFLN saying Chase is averaging 115 yards/gm against us in his career.
200y game will tilt the stats but he is doing much better than what you'd expect from good defense, regardless.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Would rather Big D at tackle and Mekari. Wouldn't give up on Moses yet but wouldn't mind trying other options when Stanley and Tyler are back.
Goddamn shame. I think we should roll out faalele over mekari tho tbh. That guys gonna be a starter at some point and he might turn out really really good, get him on the field asap, I’m not sold on the Morgan Moses experiment

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
I was more commenting on the way he spoke, not so much what he said. His rant after the Cleveland game was pretty asinine, just seems like a real douche bag. lol
If they beat us, i hope he talks even more shit… get the raven fans, players and staff upset.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
At least there's a good chance Andrews plays. I hope Stanley and Linderbaum return next week or at least by Week 4 against Cleveland. Given what the Browns defense did to Burrow, can't go down two lineman against Garrett.
Shit he better be playing. We're going to rely on the pass this game. I'm just hoping they don't play Ricard more to amp up the run blocking. We're going to need to pass just to set up the run game. Flowers might be our leading rusher :lol: or maybe it might be Lamar. :huh:

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Assuming neither QB gets hurt between now and tomorrow's game, this will be the first Ravens at Bengals matchup that will have both Lamar and Burrow active.