• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Bengals

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Goddamn shame. I think we should roll out faalele over mekari tho tbh. That guys gonna be a starter at some point and he might turn out really really good, get him on the field asap, I’m not sold on the Morgan Moses experiment
2nd half of last year Moses did really well. Moses is consistent. We all need to give them a break because of the change to more zone blocking. That being said, I do believe Moses is gone at the end of the year.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Screenshot 2023-09-16 at 9.46.32 AM.jpeg

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I want more than anything for the Ravens to sweep the Bengals this year.
Just don't see it. Two of our best members of the secondary and two of our best OL is out against a fully healthy (yet motherfucking again) Bengals team on the road.

Only silver lining about this is that it's week 2 and this is one of our toughest road games.

Sooky

Pro Bowler
Just don't see it. Two of our best members of the secondary and two of our best OL is out against a fully healthy (yet motherfucking again) Bengals team on the road.

Only silver lining about this is that it's week 2 and this is one of our toughest road games.
Yeah only way I see it is if the Ravens get the ball out to Zay and Hill quick and Lamar has to hold onto the ball

Simba

Staff Member
Gonna kms when Melvin Gordon is taking key carries in tight game in the 4th quarter tomorrow

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Not sure why that matters. He's not playing, again.
I think for me the "injury prone" label is reserved for people with multiple injuries over an extended period of time.
This would effectively be his second multi-week injury in his career. The difference is he had a singular injury that cost him a lot of time.

I would generally say he's about as injury prone as Ray Lewis was. Which I think will trigger some of the older folks around here.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
I think for me the "injury prone" label is reserved for people with multiple injuries over an extended period of time.
This would effectively be his second multi-week injury in his career. The difference is he had a singular injury that cost him a lot of time.

I would generally say he's about as injury prone as Ray Lewis was. Which I think will trigger some of the older folks around here.
Since I am old as a dinosaur, I am severely triggered @rmcjacket23!

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

I don’t remember the early Ray years prior to the SB, but stats say he didn’t miss significant time for injury until 2002, 6 years into his career. Aside from 02 and 05(everyone was hurt) i don’t remember him missing much time again until the very end of his career in 11/12.

And I’m pretty sure we’re around the same age ish

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I don’t remember the early Ray years prior to the SB, but stats say he didn’t miss significant time for injury until 2002, 6 years into his career. Aside from 02 and 05(everyone was hurt) i don’t remember him missing much time again until the very end of his career in 11/12.

And I’m pretty sure we’re around the same age ish
that's not taking into account that he was suspended for the season

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Ravens-Bengals and Rays-Orioles happening at the same time. Damn what a day Sunday can be for Baltimore sports tomorrow.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor

I’ll sneak into the locker room today and steal a playbook Trent Dilfer style