• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 11 Discussion (Other Teams)

Will The Chiefs & Rams Meet Again in Super Bowl 53?

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Neither team makes it to the Super Bowl

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters

JO_75

Hall of Famer
nah - both their scores came off turnovers and short fields - one off a deflection... they're being allowed to stay in it rather than trying

and gruden and derek carr have already had 1 falling out in this game on the sidelines already

Carr is going to be traded somewhere and make Gruden look foolish.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
The Saints have now scored on 6 of 7 possessions today and 17 of their last 18 possessions (not counting end-of-game kneeldowns). They have scored on 63 percent of their offensive possessions this year. Previous high in 16-game schedule era is 53 percent by 2007 Patriots.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The Raiders have a shot to win it with a Daniel Carlson FG.

Edit: The Raiders have won! Raiders now improve to 2-8 on the year.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The loud eruption of cheers for the field goal being good before the timeout. Chargers just aren't winning any fans over.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Watching the Saints play is making me think the Ravens defense is better than I thought for holding them to just 24 the way they are tearing through everyone else

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Watching the Saints play is making me think the Ravens defense is better than I thought for holding them to just 24 the way they are tearing through everyone else

legitimately the ravens defence is a top 3 defence - its just that offence is overpowered in the nfl - an average offence can beat a good defence and a good offence can beat a great defence - a great offence is borderline unplayable