• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 11 Discussion (Other Teams)

Will The Chiefs & Rams Meet Again in Super Bowl 53?

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Neither team makes it to the Super Bowl

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters

JO_75

Hall of Famer
A crazy finish to the day with the Raiders and Broncos winning on last second field goals. Now we wait for the NFC North clash between the Vikings and Bears.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I will be surprised if Brees finishes out this game. That just seems stupid to me. Why risk Any injuries with a 41 point lead with 5 minutes to go.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
First of all, I'm back on my "fuck the Jags" state of mind. Fucking shmucks couldn't hold onto a 16-point lead and I'm sick. At least the Chargers lost which was.................unexpected.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The Texans started the season 0-3, and now have won 7 straight games to get to a 7-3 record.

Tanking jokes aside, due to tiebreakers the Raiders win gave the 49ers the first overall pick leaving week eleven.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
i think i only enjoy watching michael thomas more
i love him - love that celebration too
I was a big Thomas fan since OSU, he was my top wr in that draft, but I don’t think I’ve been a bigger fan of any wr than miller. He hasn’t caught fire yet but I fully expect him to at some point

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Man, who would have thought the Bears would be 7-3 leading the NFC North right now.
Really thought it would be the Vikings leading the division this year. But the Bears have really turned that offense around, and Mack was the perfect last piece to that defense.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
I was a big Thomas fan since OSU, he was my top wr in that draft, but I don’t think I’ve been a bigger fan of any wr than miller. He hasn’t caught fire yet but I fully expect him to at some point
We should’ve fucking drafted him.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
I just love that everyone was complaining about our defense in the saints game.

Yeah, you all look real damn stupid now. We played them really freaking well. But you all look stupid every week for saying our defense is trash so whatever.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I just love that everyone was complaining about our defense in the saints game.

Yeah, you all look real damn stupid now. We played them really freaking well. But you all look stupid every week for saying our defense is trash so whatever.
Well, we did play against them when their top WR was out. Would have been a different game with AJ "Ravens Killer" Green in their. And we really do need to start getting turnovers and more pressure on the QB.