• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Hamilton, The Injuries and The Self-Inflicted Wounds

JAAM

Hall of Famer

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
What did he say?
Zay was supposed to fair catch because the clock said 1:58. But just before the punt they switched it to 2:03 and there was no way to get the message to Zay. That right there was enough to cost us the game.

• Haha
Reactions: cdp

Simba

Staff Member
The math ain't mathing on the punt thing for me. Might be Harbaugh's excuse but I'm not sure I buy it. Seemingly too preoccupied with an "onside punt" that they didn't have anyone deep enough to field a punt and run time anyways. Zay had to grab that over his shoulder. Doubting the clock had anything to do with the depth there, but maybe that's just me.

Sooky

Pro Bowler
Not to be negative, but as fun as this team is and how many times they’ve been the #1 seed over halfway through the season, these injuries are taking a toll long-term. It’s crazy to see such a talented team every year injured before the season even takes off. Then the cycle continues with the same players every year and then manages to add a couple to that list.

I would argue the talent is better now and more fun to watch at its peak the past few seasons than the 2010-2013 teams. But it doesn’t matter if those players aren’t on the field.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
As you all know, I was out there live today:
VyJmXuVm.jpg
1PlEfXHm.jpg

zLSyaKSm.jpg

The Raven's don't know how to enjoy prosperity! They had the opportunity today (even with key players out, no excuses) to advance to 3-0 in the division by beating a backup QB and just prior to their back-to-back AFC North battles on the road with the Browns and the Steelers but were unable to do so. Pitiful! I hate the offense. Hate it with passion! They played like the bad news bears. Trash! No deep shots to receivers! No receivers running wide-open consistently. And the damn defense is suspect at times as well. The Ravens could very well lose their next 2 division games on the road and I wouldn't be surprised one bit. They did nothing today in my view that I could personally hang my hat on as a fan. Absolutely nothing! :cool:

Last edited:

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
As you all know, I was out there live today:
VyJmXuVm.jpg
1PlEfXHm.jpg

zLSyaKSm.jpg

The Raven's don't know how to enjoy prosperity! They had the opportunity today (even with key players out, no excuses) to advance to 3-0 in the division by beating a backup QB and just prior to their back-to-back AFC North battles on the road with the Browns and the Steelers but were unable to do so. Pitiful! I hate the offense. Hate it with passion! They played like the bad news bears. Trash! No deep shots to receivers! No receivers running wide-open consistently. And the damn defense is suspect at times as well. The Ravens could very well lose their next 2 division games on the road and I wouldn't be surprised one bit. They did nothing today in my view that I could personally hang my hat on as a fan. Absolutely nothing! :cool:

Hamilton showed you he’s the second coming of Troy Palomalu lol