• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Good, The bad and the Ugly - Raiders Edition

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Not much confidence. We played two of the worst teams in the league.
We'll lose 3 out of the next 4 and end up with a 7-9. We ain't beating the chiefs or chargers and i see us laying an egg vs either tampa or the falcons.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I will not be fooled by these two wins as I still think our season is over. Would it be nice to win at least two of our last three road games? Hell yeah, but I don't see it.

Inqui

Pro Bowler
Not much confidence. We played two of the worst teams in the league.
We'll lose 3 out of the next 4 and end up with a 7-9. We ain't beating the chiefs or chargers and i see us laying an egg vs either tampa or the falcons.
I agree for the most part but I still think we'll go 8-8. Solid enough win today and you can only beat what's in front of you, but I'm not buying this dawn of a new day hype until we actually start beating good teams.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
Good: Stanley's and OL run blocking.
LJ's deep throws
Gus and Ty

Bad: Marty and the defense before the Raiders stopped playing.

Ugly Andrews didn't play in the 2nd half. Why? He was on fire.

Good: Gus' violent running style. Lamar's impact on the run game and him not taking any real hits. Defense doing what we've been waiting for for a long time - coming up with a big time play to seal the game.
Bad: 1st half game plan
Ugly: Rookie QB will give you a couple throws that shouldn't be made.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Another win as expected over a terrible team. Things become progressively more challenging beginning next week and we’ll see if the boys can step it up, they definitely need to.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I didn't saw him on the field as soon as our run heavy approach started. He might have played a couple of snaps though.
I also didn't see much of Snead.

snead was in - he just wasnt targeted - i imagine the raiders keyed on him to take him away in the passing game because half of lamar's targets went to him last week - hopefully it was the same with andrews rather than him being held out or injured or anything

redrum52

Hall of Famer
It's funny how some people will freely judge qb play now. IN the end this means nothing to me. I just want to see a difference from now to the end of the season with Jackson. See what we have in Bozeman too. What happened with the Moore injury?

First int was a bad force. Didn't mind the 2nd one as much. I like how Gus runs and can't understand what happened to Collins. Like others mentioned why did it seem we went away from Andrews? Could have been Oak adjusting. Seem to be able to run at will now.

Defense is SUPER suspect. Luckily the Falcons seem to have no idea how to use what they have and Matty Choke looks to have regressed. Need to find a pass rush and hoping tim can return soon and we find a way to get Bowser involved.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
It's funny how some people will freely judge qb play now. IN the end this means nothing to me. I just want to see a difference from now to the end of the season with Jackson. See what we have in Bozeman too. What happened with the Moore injury?

First int was a bad force. Didn't mind the 2nd one as much. I like how Gus runs and can't understand what happened to Collins. Like others mentioned why did it seem we went away from Andrews? Could have been Oak adjusting. Seem to be able to run at will now.

Defense is SUPER suspect. Luckily the Falcons seem to have no idea how to use what they have and Matty Choke looks to have regressed. Need to find a pass rush and hoping
tim can return soon and we find a way to get Bowser involved.

This team is not stopping Julio or C.Ridley

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
I only blame Lamar for one pick . Marty was a damn idiot before the half having Lamar throw that ball . If we had lost I would have had no problem with firing Marty just on that play call alone.