• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Pittsburgh

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Check out this delima- ravens Steelers at 10 am and 1pm orioles rangers but my friend gave me a free 35 yard line bottom bowl ticket for sofi for rams eagles… I feel if I go to the game I’ll both games on my phone non stop. Maybe I bring a monitor.

Y’all thing it’d be possible to avoid knowing the orioles score at a football game?

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
I love how they put the Orioles game on at 4 pm on Sunday with the Ravens playing at 1 pm

6 -6/12 hours of straight up Baltimore !

We need a sweep here.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Check out this delima- ravens Steelers at 10 am and 1pm orioles rangers but my friend gave me a free 35 yard line bottom bowl ticket for sofi for rams eagles… I feel if I go to the game I’ll both games on my phone non stop. Maybe I bring a monitor.

Y’all thing it’d be possible to avoid knowing the orioles score at a football game?
In Cali, it's possible, but if you were here you wouldn't be able to get away from the score.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Again, seems like we'll be decently healthy heading into this game.

Worley and Oweh seem like the only sure outs. Beckham, Hill, Humphrey, and Moses are the only ones that were limited in practice today. Imagine Marlon is going to need another week, but the other 3 should be marked as questionable and actually treated as such if I had to guess.

keaton mitchell also apparently ready to go (if the ravens are in need of him to come back) this week

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
keaton mitchell also apparently ready to go (if the ravens are in need of him to come back) this week
I guess its possible, but wouldn't seem to me that Mitchell would be available this week. Can't remember last time he practiced during camp, but he's gone at least a month without practicing at all. So I imagine you're looking at a week or two of practice before he'd be game-ready.

They've got three weeks to activate him, and he's not on the 53 man currently. So if he's planning to play this week, we should know tomorrow.

And yes, given that they've DTR him from IR, I would suspect they'll cut Gordon and promote Mitchell when they think he's ready. Assuming another RB doesn't get injured before that.

Simba

Staff Member
Odell and Stanley both saying they expect to play

Moses doing everything he can to get out there

Would still expect the latter to be out, but seems we’re at the load management portion of the season where guys like Ronnie and OBJ might be missing practice but not always a death knell.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
I can't wait to see Marlo get back out there with the emergence of Stephens

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
We'll see how the offense responds. Despite calling him a munchkin, Peterson was very complementary towards Zay. I hope they don't press the issue.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
For Steelers...
Freiermuth is out
Pickett is off the injury report entirely, so he'll start
Highsmith is a legit questionable. DNP Thursday, LP Friday.

It's a big game for both teams, but Steelers do have bye week next week. So something to consider for that team before pushing injured players out there.

Simba

Staff Member
Worley and Oweh out. Moses doubtful. Beckham, Hill, Humphrey, Stanley all questionable.

Roster move wise, we seem to be relatively clean this week.

A RB is going to have to be added (either a Drake elevation or Melvin/Keaton to the 53) but that seems to be the only sure thing.

Only other thing that we might add is a S with Worley down, but no guarantee.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Worley and Oweh out. Moses doubtful. Beckham, Hill, Humphrey, Stanley all questionable.

Roster move wise, we seem to be relatively clean this week.

A RB is going to have to be added (either a Drake elevation or Melvin/Keaton to the 53) but that seems to be the only sure thing.

Only other thing that we might add is a S with Worley down, but no guarantee.
Well at least we know Bateman and Williams will be back. They have no injury designation.

Hill and OBJ seem likely to play. Maybe Stanley is truly questionable, but I'd expect him to go also.

With Williams back, not sure they'd need to add another safety in place of Worley.