• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Pittsburgh

redrum52

Hall of Famer
I know that he said this last week for the clowns BUT, it still rings true for the steelers as well. :cool:
yd9UWEi.png
He was speaking on road games in general so still applies.

Ravens in a rout if the refs aren't on bullshit.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
ESPN conveniently leaving out that the very next sentence is complementing the hell out of Zay lol
Lol I was thinking the same thing. Doesn’t feel like a big deal. More light hearted jab than trash talk

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I guess its possible, but wouldn't seem to me that Mitchell would be available this week. Can't remember last time he practiced during camp, but he's gone at least a month without practicing at all. So I imagine you're looking at a week or two of practice before he'd be game-ready.

They've got three weeks to activate him, and he's not on the 53 man currently. So if he's planning to play this week, we should know tomorrow.

And yes, given that they've DTR him from IR, I would suspect they'll cut Gordon and promote Mitchell when they think he's ready. Assuming another RB doesn't get injured before that.

Only reason I said was zrebiec seemed to indicate that he was ready and Gordon is out of PS callups

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
I hope we beat the shit out of them, just not enough to get Canada fired though.
Only times I recall truly beating them down was 2011 at home and 2006 in Pitt. Both such great memories

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
we don't know yet on Ojabo and there is no return date for Bowser at this point.
I swear we are so cursed when we hand out contracts, I dont even get what's wrong with bowser

Personally I try to assume bowser and Stanley and Bateman aren't playing every week and only believe it when I see them do something.

mentality has helped me get through the last few years a lot smoother

Sooky

Pro Bowler
I swear we are so cursed when we hand out contracts, I dont even get what's wrong with bowser

Personally I try to assume bowser and Stanley and Bateman aren't playing every week and only believe it when I see them do something.

It feels like the Ravens and teams like the Eagles who’ve been healthy the past couple years play different sports. It’s weird watching a good chunk of teams that have not many starters healthy.

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
With the game Gordon had last week I’m not sure how you pull him. But at least Mitchell is there if needed.
The issue with Gordon is he has to be signed to the active roster now, which means somebody else has to go and I'm not sure who that could be. It's a tough decision.

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter

To be fair, Bowser's best season was right after he signed his extension. His contract is still one of the biggest steals in the league imho.

Simba

Staff Member
The issue with Gordon is he has to be signed to the active roster now, which means somebody else has to go and I'm not sure who that could be. It's a tough decision.
Worley to IR seems to be the prevailing thought on the beat. Sounds like whatever he has might be multi-week anyways.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Only reason I said was zrebiec seemed to indicate that he was ready and Gordon is out of PS callups
Maybe I misread what he said, but I don't think he indicated Mitchell was ready. Think he indicated he's opened his practice window and isn't on the injury report (which I'd expect him not to be). Will know for certain tomorrow if they activate him.

My guess for this week is that Gordon gets activated to the 53, and Mitchell remains out (on IR officially).