• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 5 Baltimore Ravens @ Pittsburgh Steelers

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
And watch the Steelers proceed to get fucking smoked next week. I fucking hate this goddam team
I was watching the game thinking how is this possible , Pitt is terrible. But then it dawned on me: we’re not that good either. That softened the blow a little bit. Expectation for this team is making the playoffs , anything beyond that is a nice bonus.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
This game was not on lamar. Sure he had an interception late, but we had 5 or 6 drops where 3 or 4 of them could have been touchdwons

Bateman
Andrews
Agholar
Flowers falling down

We should have smoked them
Lamar played really well, even when things were falling apart. The interception was really terrible on his part, but other than that he was impressive pushing the ball and find the open read.

Side note: the fade needs to come out of this playbook, that and the back shoulder fade have never been Lamar’s strengths

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Lamar played really well, even when things were falling apart. The interception was really terrible on his part, but other than that he was impressive pushing the ball and find the open read.

Side note: the fade needs to come out of this playbook, that and the back shoulder fade have never been Lamar’s strengths
Fades when our tallest wr is 6'1 are not the best idea against 6'2 or 6'2 cbs. And the pass was flat out awful there anyway

jackweed

Practice Squad
This team is soft and undisciplined and extremely lackluster. Inconsistent on all levels. Coaching is bizarre and illogical. I don't see how they fix it with this group..they all need feet in their asses from the top down!
Perfect way to say it, lackluster. This offense is bad except for the browns game. When there is a chance to win the game, the guy who demanded a payday has to come thru. He failed twice on 2 attempts. So far not deserving of what he put the fans thru.

jackweed

Practice Squad
WRs lost us the game
The offense as a whole cost us this game. Had a chance thanks to special teams and can't get 7 yards? I mean just get 3 points for crying out loud. $185 million to lose two games. Spotlight on Lamar. So far not living up to to it. Offense yet again is blah. Glad I sit at home and don't spend a fortune to watch this drab

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
The offense as a whole cost us this game. Had a chance thanks to special teams and can't get 7 yards? I mean just get 3 points for crying out loud. $185 million to lose two games. Spotlight on Lamar. So far not living up to to it. Offense yet again is blah. Glad I sit at home and don't spend a fortune to watch this drab
He threw the awful pick but also threw 9 good passes that got dropped, and if 2 are caught we win, hell probably just one would suffice

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
everyone needs to get ahold of themself. We tend to be a good bounceback team and this game WILL motivate us. I have no doubt.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
how can you say the offense is blah. We would have had one hell of a day if the catches were made. That's not on Monken, that's on the WRs for dropping the ball and we can't say this happens week in and week out. The WRs had no drops coming into today.