• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 13 Baltimore Ravens @ Atlanta Falcons

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Humphrey was not supposed to play Ridley there, and he correctly picked up the flat, read the throw, bailed before the release, recovered 10 yards to break it up.

Y’all really gotta stop saying Humphrey is anything shy of excellent

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
I think people need to remember Lamar is a rookie and you’ll have this stuff happen. I get the idea of benching him to win but I’m not sure that’s smart. He’s got to learn and it was bound to happen that he would have a bad game but there’s more game to play

RavensFan419

Pro Bowler
I just hate the delusion around Lamar he is not ready yes he can be the future but I think with Joe we have a shot of making a run this year people will shut down the run and we will be doing this every week

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Jesus Christ the Falcons are daring Lamar to throw and either he misses the throw or the team drops it. Can everyone step the fuck up?

Taze

Practice Squad
I know people feel like they have to overreact to literally everything, but it is possible Lamar just had a bad stretch. Tuck the ball and those fumbles don't happen. He's learning, and these drops don't help

Status
Not open for further replies.