• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 13 Baltimore Ravens @ Atlanta Falcons

Status
Not open for further replies.

RavensFan419

Pro Bowler
It's alright to be mad that most of you have over hyped Lamar it's okay to be wrong sometimes we should be blowing this team out with how our D has played

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
So wtf was that? No whistle when Carr wrapped him but quick to whistle at other times?

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Marty and the bad oline are showing up again today
And the WRs have dropped again.

Flacco was shit, let's make no mistake about it, and Lamar is playing poor today, but those things play a role

Overall the OLine is playing pretty well today to be honest. Its just the WRs are not helping at all and that miss was just really deflating to this offense it seems.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
It's alright to be mad that most of you have over hyped Lamar it's okay to be wrong sometimes we should be blowing this team out with how our D has played
You make a lot of negative comments so I assume you’re enjoying Lamar struggling. Nobody here is saying Lamar is playing well. You need to relax with the hate.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Lol he’s a rookie in his first road start and he’s already had 2 perfectly thrown first downs dropped. No idea what this game looks like if the receivers can hold a ball that hits em right in the hands

RavensFan419

Pro Bowler
You make a lot of negative comments so I assume you’re enjoying Lamar struggling. Nobody here is saying Lamar is playing well. You need to relax with the hate.
Just doing what you all did when Joe was starting but its okay because its Lamar

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
Guys, on the topic of Lamar, it's okay to criticize, but don't troll and don't get offended if people do troll. Mods will handle it. Official warning.

redrum52

Hall of Famer

Let him enjoy it. He'd rather the 11 year vet make the rookie mistakes as he blames everything surrounding him for poor play.

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
I mean the stats, the scoring, the results all say that. You can keep denying that to yourself but he is the more rational one.
Stats say Joe played well? What stats? The losing record? The middling touchdown passes? The horrendous run game?

Status
Not open for further replies.