• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 13 Baltimore Ravens @ Atlanta Falcons

Status
Not open for further replies.

RavensFan419

Pro Bowler
Have you even watched Flacco the last several games he played? He was horrible. We are freaking 4-6 with Joe how tf do you people think he’s our best chance to win?

And if neither of them can carry the team to the playoffs, Lamar should be starting. Joe held the team back the last several games, there’s no denying it.
Strange we were 4-5 so I cant argue with someone who doesn't even know facts and he played poorly vs the Steelers nursing his hip from the 2nd series on

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
How can you go from bitching about people bitching about Lamar to immediately bitching about Hurst who is playing TE, aka the position where it usually takes a season to really grow into a good NFL player? How do you go from A to B and not see the logical disconnect?
I think it’s less the player than the pick. WR have become more immediate contributors than TE. That’s my guess why people are upset because that would be my reason. Hurst should be good in time but Ridley would probably help us immediately

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
just saying Steve smith also had a fair share of drops when he was with us.

PedroRhormes

Practice Squad
Ya but the Ravens are 2-0 and tied against some of the bad NFL teams. The Bengals fell off a cliff in the past month, the Raiders are hot garbage, and the Falcons could be good if their entire defense was not on IR. The team has Super Bowl aspirations and they seem to be dragging their feet against scrubs.

Don't forget we lost to that Bengals, not only this year, but many others too. I agree with the bad teams calls, but that's no excuse, it's the schedule we have to play. At the end of the day, a win is a win. Joe lost to Browns without throwing a touchdown, lost to Cincy and to Panthers playing terrible

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Don't forget we lost to that Bengals, not only this year, but many others too. I agree with the bad teams calls, but that's no excuse, it's the schedule we have to play. At the end of the day, a win is a win. Joe lost to Browns without throwing a touchdown, lost to Cincy and to Panthers playing terrible

Yes but that was before the Bengals fell off a cliff. I agree that they should not have lost that game but it was TNF on the road and it was shortly after that they started losing their team to IR.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
In an attempt to not make anyone fight like this board likes to do, let's just try and summarize the facts.

We are tied and get the ball back.

Atlanta's offense hasn't done anything since the first drive and that was a field goal.

Lamar is having a poor game in terms of turnovers, and he missed Brown once, but at least a few first downs have been dropped by his receivers.

Marty is ignoring the running game even though it's working.

I am not thrilled with Lamars performance thus far, but this is to be expected early in his career. I think you judge his performance exclusively on how he handles himself in the second half after some problems in the first half of a winnable road game.
FIGHT ME THEN

Status
Not open for further replies.