• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @Chiefs

Who will start on Sunday?

• Joe Flacco

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • Lamar Jackson

Votes: 37 80.4%

• Total voters

RavensFan419

Pro Bowler
Just curious on honest thoughts who do you think should start if Joe is healthy as much as I was criticizing Lamar today I can see it either way I'm still going with Joe but I just want to see what yall think

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
if we really do have superbowl aspirations then we need to demonstrate (to ourselves maybe?) that we can do something at arrowhead because the road to the superbowl likely goes through KC with homefield advantage
The road to 47 went through Denver and we couldn’t even keep it close at home

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Just curious on honest thoughts who do you think should start if Joe is healthy as much as I was criticizing Lamar today I can see it either way I'm still going with Joe but I just want to see what yall think
Bring Flacco in any we don’t get 200 yards rushing and top goes down. We may pass for more yards, but overall we keep our defemse fresh with Lamar. I think it’s an easy call with Lamar

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'm kinda in favor of playing both a lot. Their styles are so different that adjustments in game will prove almost impossible.

Both players have their strengths and weaknesses but if Ravens want a SB they ate going to need an air attack which they just don't have at the moment

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Flacco still hasn't had clearance to practice right? If he hasn't even practiced yet no way we see him until the Chargers so he has time to get back in rhythm and the swing of things.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I would roll with Lamar and the smashmouth! Especially with all the dropped passes today.