• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs. Detroit

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I think this is going to be a hard fought game. If you look at the Lions, they have beaten the Chiefs, Falcons, Packers, Bucs, Panthers. The only good team they have beaten is the Chiefs and that was by a point. Not saying we have played anyone to this point, but it's not like they are world beaters either.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
I think this is going to be a hard fought game. If you look at the Lions, they have beaten the Chiefs, Falcons, Packers, Bucs, Panthers. The only good team they have beaten is the Chiefs and that was by a point. Not saying we have played anyone to this point, but it's not like they are world beaters either.
Beat the Chiefs with no Kelce and no Chris Jones and to be honest the Chiefs have looked very beatsble by everyone this year but have all their toughest games in the second half of the year.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Holy shit have Lions fans gotten cocky. Wow I want to win this game even more now.

They think Lamar is overrated, lol Goff is great at overthrowing wide open TDs in the super bowl and not scoring over 10 points
They are just enjoying the moment. Talked to quite a few on Sunday and they were really nice. Honestly they remind me of Baltimore fans pre 2012. Blue collar, super passionate, knowledgeable
, and generally enjoyable to bullshit with.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Lamar will need to be on top of his game for this one, Lions will stack the box for sure.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
I can't believe we had Priest Holmes. It was before my time and I only know him as a Chief
Same I barely remember watching the first Super Bowl with my dad and I was born in 88

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
They are just enjoying the moment. Talked to quite a few on Sunday and they were really nice. Honestly they remind me of Baltimore fans pre 2012. Blue collar, super passionate, knowledgeable
I have a few Lion fan friends being close to Michigan and they’re fine, I’m just going off of Reddit which obviously is gonna skew to the over confident type, but the Lamar slander got to me, especially since they were acting like the Bengals were better

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
where did you talk to them. Did you join a board?

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Marlon Humphrey is questionnable with an illness. Just popped up on the injury report on Saturday.