• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Offence, the Lamar and the Just About Everything…

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
had a bunch of pressures and also a bunch of sacks negated by penalty
has been a high-quality run defender for nearly 3 years now too
this is very true. Im a big fan of Madubuike, but if he's going to cost us 20m, I'm not sure we can afford to pay him.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Looks like Keaton Mitchell got hurt so unless he can play next game then the Ravens may need call up one of their running backs from the practice squad
Wtf seriously? Lol he looked amazing on his one play. Went down on a high note

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Weird. He looked pissed on the sideline towards the end of the game too.
Yeah you would think he would be happy today. I actually like that this team is locked in and not satisfied That they left plays on the field.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Before the draft, there's a self proclaimed scouting expert in the french NFL twitter who was saying Zay Flowers was a bad route runner and just a deep threat, had him as a 3r rounder. I think about that every week.
funnies thing I've heard this year. I think he needs new glasses.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Weird how we have faced teams with supposedly great defenses... then Lamar Jackson happens.

2019: Patriots had a "historic" defense... Lamar happened.

2023 Week 4: So much talk about how good the Browns defense... then Lamar happened.

Today: Lions defense, Hutchinson, etc. Then Lamar happened.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Weird how we have faced teams with supposedly great defenses... then Lamar Jackson happens.

2019: Patriots had a "historic" defense... Lamar happened.

2023 Week 4: So much talk about how good the Browns defense... then Lamar happened.

Today: Lions defense, Hutchinson, etc. Then Lamar happened.
He’s the best QB in the division that’s for sure

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Be shocked if he's not a head coaching candidate next year.
His one weakness is he coaches defense and most teams lately are looking to get offensive coordinators. Most of the new hires the past few years have been offensive guys because most of them have a QB to grow.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
his pass rush productivity isn't as high as you would think, with the 5.5 sacks. Coming into the game he had rushed the QB 189 times, which is about 33 times more than last season through 6 games.
I mean considering his position that is a ton of production and might very well make him very expensive to keep.