• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Offence, the Lamar and the Just About Everything…

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I mean considering his position that is a ton of production and might very well make him very expensive to keep.
it absolutely will make him too expensive for us to keep. Coming into today he was 26th in pass rush productivity for DI

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Still wild to me to see ignorant takes from other fanbases on Lamar. Saw Lions fans say we better hope the Bears don’t start using Fields the way the Ravens use Lamar. You don’t know ball, Fields is terrible, you literally can’t use him the same way because he sucks

Still wild to me to see ignorant takes from other fanbases on Lamar. Saw Lions fans say we better hope the Bears don’t start using Fields the way the Ravens use Lamar. You don’t know ball, Fields is terrible, you literally can’t use him the same way because he sucks
Majority of fans from all the teams across the world are idiots, the sooner you make peace with this the closer you will become to spiritual enlightenment.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Also, Greg Olsen (always been a horrible announcer) showed his ignorance and lazy journalism too when he acted like Lamar extending the play and looking to throw was new and showed growth. We’ve seen him do it all the time, the narratives just perpetuate. Lamar and Harbaugh and the Ravens need to win the Super Bowl this year to shut these ppl (and some in our ranks like RSR) the hell up

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Also, Greg Olsen (always been a horrible announcer) showed his ignorance and lazy journalism too when he acted like Lamar extending the play and looking to throw was new and showed growth. We’ve seen him do it all the time, the narratives just perpetuate. Lamar and Harbaugh and the Ravens need to win the Super Bowl this year to shut these ppl (and some in our ranks like RSR) the hell up

Thought Olsen has historically been pretty good
Really enjoyed him in the past

But yeah that all felt lazy for sure

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler
We were listening on the Sirius stream on our drive home from a little trip and my daughter kept asking who was scoring. She was surprised that I kept saying names she knew. "Isn't Detroit supposed to be good?"

That was the second complete game they've played and a more impressive example than the Browns game. I'm cautiously optimistic, but I want to see this again for a couple consecutive weeks. I don't expect near shutouts to demonstrate consistency, but I do want to continue to see a team that bounces back quickly as we did after the lost fumble and a couple 3rd downs where we could have been off the field on. The thing that separates this week's game to the Colts and Steelers is that we bounced back rather than allowing the bad to snowball into frustration and comedy.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Majority of fans from all the teams across the world are idiots, the sooner you make peace with this the closer you will become to spiritual enlightenment.
Yea true, at least people are coming around on the fact that our team is always good when Lamar plays, recency bias is wild.

Thought Olsen has historically been pretty good
Really enjoyed him in the past

But yeah that all felt lazy for sure
I’m probably being too harsh remembering his initial stint and weighing it in my head a lot greater. I think he commentated for a year then went back and played another year before retiring for good.

QtR Nevermore

Pro Bowler
I'm getting sick of every announcer acting like it's some new and shocking revelation to see Lamar operating from the pocket and going through his reads.

He's always been able to do that. He just got Romanised.

It's amazing that some of them are able to cross the street with those knd of observation skills.