• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Offence, the Lamar and the Just About Everything…

Sandtown

Pro Bowler
I had this feeling this was going to be that type of game and crazy thing is this team hasn't yet reached it's ceiling yet.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I had this feeling this was going to be that type of game and crazy thing is this team hasn't yet reached it's ceiling yet.

i had the feeling too

wasnt watching the game at 1pm when it started, checked my phone and saw we were up 14-0, figured i wouldnt jinx it and would stay away from the tv til the game was over lol

i guess it worked...

i had the feeling too

wasnt watching the game at 1pm when it started, checked my phone and saw we were up 14-0, figured i wouldnt jinx it and would stay away from the tv til the game was over lol

i guess it worked...
Ok so now you can’t watch another game until they lose one, or else it will be to the pit with you sir. Lol

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
I don’t think people should underestimate this win. The Lions are not frauds, they are a really solid team. We just beat down and demoralized them on both sides of the ball and from the coaching box. It’s just one game but I whole heartedly disagree with anyone trying to say the Lions are frauds, their D is overrated, or Goff sucks. We were just that good today.
Hopefully this is the kinda win that serves as a foundation to start stacking wins and pull away in the division

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Thoughts:
* Offensive line was far above expectation, but Stanley is probably not getting back to his old self again. And Moses rocks!
* Mike M is a genius. Leading the league in sacks with some "leftovers" at OLB. Enough said
* Gus is still awesome
* Stephens is for real
* I say it every week, but how the fuck did we sign Stone for pennies? Will price himself out of here as it looks now
* ST coverage units. Horrible
After that block on our 1st TD, Stanley has the job for life.
And he's making huge strides in a pass pro, too. He is on the way back.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
5 sacks against an OL that had surendered 6 on the year. McDonald needs to be studied this is getting ridiculous
I fear that this'll be our last season with him. This is absurd for sure. It can NOT be stressed enough how significant Ro's presence has been for this team.