• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Arizona

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler
I can't work out before coffee. It just doesn't work for me. I tend to do best when I work out in the afternoon (peloton, core, strength training)
I drink about half a cup before starting, but if I put off exercise, I end up not doing it. So the earlier the better and get on with the day.

Get up early working men normally do. Every year I take the Thurs night game and take a long weekend and I take Thanksgiving break off too. Sunday night and Mon nights for me suck. Usually cant even finish the 1st half.
I tape the late games and hope no one spoils it for me with a final score, before I finish watching the next morning. Being retired has its perks. :>}

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler
I luv the late afternoon games, got plenty done today, beer tastes better now. lol
I'm dozing right now after cutting the grass and drinking two beers... snore....

Watching the game, 7-7, but they gotta get it going. My chin is gonna be on my chest til 6pm if they don't. ^_^