• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Arizona

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
This board is full of some weird cats lmao

you have a word that is trademarked by @Militant X 1 in your thread. Are you ok with this, Mili?

I don't mind people attempting to bite my style and flow in the use of the word "Cats" (old-school slang used for a person) because I know that MILITANT X 1 or "Mili" as they call me is the "TOP CAT" in this place:
1698247392030.png

JAAM

Hall of Famer
It would be a very Ravens thing to do to roll the good team and struggle against the bad team.
I know we’ve had two of those this season but that was more Flacco-esque. Lamar is getting more and more comfortable in the new offense. That playing down to our opponent shit should end soon - hopefully starting this Sunday

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Solid break down by Kurt. Especially on spacing issues. Basically are offense has a long way to go and Lamar is saving the day with his athleticism and improv

What’s crazy is we’re atop the division without really playing well offensively. Imagine if we get on the same page and start clicking. Going to be a dangerous team

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Murray was a full participant in practice today, Murray is going to play isn't he?
Maybe, but I doubt it. Guy hasn't practiced in like a year or whatever it's been.
Stanley came back from his injury and practiced in full for like 2-3 weeks before he suited up.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Maybe, but I doubt it. Guy hasn't practiced in like a year or whatever it's been.
Stanley came back from his injury and practiced in full for like 2-3 weeks before he suited up.
He's not playing, even if he is a full participant in practice. His injury was 12/12/2022

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
For the injury report, its pretty clean.

Williams is out. Wallace, Mitchell and Oweh are questionable. Wallace seems somewhat likely to be activated and return.
Mitchell and Oweh are the true ?.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Chase Daniel said he thought Rashod Bateman had his best game and was consistently winning as a route runner against the Lions despite not getting the ball a ton.

Let's hope that now that it's about a true 12 months since Bates Lisfranc that he's starting to get really healthy and he will continue to ascend.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Chase Daniel said he thought Rashod Bateman had his best game and was consistently winning as a route runner against the Lions despite not getting the ball a ton.

Let's hope that now that it's about a true 12 months since Bates Lisfranc that he's starting to get really healthy and he will continue to ascend.
Think people been too tough on Bateman. We've seen what he's capable of when healthy. He can't control the bad breaks since he's been drafted and no one knows what goes on behind the scenes. Still don't think this offense has scratched the surface.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Think people been too tough on Bateman. We've seen what he's capable of when healthy. He can't control the bad breaks since he's been drafted and no one knows what goes on behind the scenes. Still don't think this offense has scratched the surface.
I would agree. I think the reason people are tough on Bateman has a lot to do with his personality. I'm pulling for the guy. I legitimately think that there's a chance that Zay, Bateman, and Odell can all improve their quality of play as the mature and heal up respectively over the remainder of the season. If Nelly keeps doing what he's doing, the sky is the limit.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I think one can safely project based on how he’s handled these tough breaks. You can’t control what happens, you can only control how you react and respond to what happens, and he has not responded well to adversity FROM WHAT WEVE SEEN, yes we don’t see what’s going on behind closed doors but Bateman has shown US poor attitude, lack of ownership and finger pointing and “no u” behavior on Twitter, he’s had a few ugly moments this season in game to the point that it was close to being a trend(and it still may be) and he responded poorly on the field as well with his tantrum after dropping a td, cooler heads prevail fam, show better emotional maturity when you fuck up.

I thought Bateman was gonna start slow as our 2 but as he got healthy become our 1 this year, I thought very highly of him, but man I haven’t liked what I’ve seen this year and this offseason.