• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Arizona

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I went back 3 years, I could keep going but that is as far as I could go on short notice, and could not find a single 7 week stretch where the number 1 team going into that week lost every single week in that stretch. I could not find it. Last week being particularly murky as the top 3 all lost. Now it is going to be KC as the number 1 team again. They are playing Denver so that should be an easy game but the Cardinals should have been easy for the Cowboys and the Jets easy for KC and Philadelphia (and the Bills if we are being honest because their struggles are obvious in that they lost the 2 best players on their defense but that was post Wilson beating them).

Teams being upset is not surprising. It happens every week and there are elements that make it slightly easier to predict (Browns own the Bengals as an example) but I cannot find a single example where the number 1 team just kept losing over and over and over again. Usually a team on top stays there for a couple weeks then gets knocked down then a new team stays up for a couple then gets knocked down.
Bills fans all over want the OC to be fired and I know one fan in paticular that thinks it could be on Sean McDermott, which I don't agree with. I absolutely believe Ken Dorsey should be replaced at the end of the season.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Zach Ertz on IR for the next four games. They still won't have Murray back, so hopefully we'll have another relaxing Sunday. Wish we played sooner than 4:25pm though.

Tank

Hall of Famer
This board is full of some weird cats lmao
IMG_0399.png

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
It should be a nice calm happy Sunday. However, Harbaugh likes to have his team play down to the level of competition.

Expect another nail biter.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
It should be a nice calm happy Sunday. However, Harbaugh likes to have his team play down to the level of competition.

Expect another nail biter.
Yea you know damn well it will be something, Josh Donna having a random career game or some bullshit

Last edited:

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
this sunday actually has a really good slate, every game in our division is a must watch for me this week. I hope we are winning solid so I can split screen or switch on an off

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
I fully support the Hollywood hate train

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor