• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Geno Stone, the Gus Edwards, the Defence and the Special Teams

JAAM

Hall of Famer

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
If the broadcasting crew was any good and they were terrible , maybe we would have seen this during the broadcast . Unbelievable play .

They were probably still busy talking about Pierce at the buffet line or some other dumb shit

If Mahomes made this throw then I guarantee we would be hearing the announcers gargle his nuts for the next 5-10 mins after that...

QtR Nevermore

Pro Bowler
They were probably still busy talking about Pierce at the buffet line or some other dumb shit

If Mahomes made this throw then I guarantee we would be hearing the announcers gargle his nuts for the next 5-10 mins after that...
Or if he didn't make the throw. Or if he just handed off to a RB. Or if he was out the game injured.

We get it. He's great, but Romo and Collinsworth, in particular, act like they're court poets paid to praise and flatter the king continuously. For 3 fucking hours.

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
Or if he didn't make the throw. Or if he just handed off to a RB. Or if he was out the game injured.

We get it. He's great, but Romo and Collinsworth, in particular, act like they're court poets paid to praise and flatter the king continuously. For 3 fucking hours.

Yeah, if I have a KC game on in the background then I just put the volume on really low because it's gonna be a 3 hour fluff piece on how great Mahomes is. I don't even remember Brady getting this much love during his prime NE days

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
On the failed screen to Zay it looked like Stanley didn't get to his man on time and execute a block

on the throw to Bate that he had to comeback and fight for Stanley was also involved. He was pushed straight into Lamar and that's what caused the throw to come out like that.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor

Tank

Hall of Famer
In defence of the special teams 4 out 5 punts in the 10 yard. Damn thats great.
There were some ST hiccups in the first couple games but I don’t see any glaring issues since. I think a lot of the comments may be indirect digs at Harbs by his detractors.