• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Defence, Keaton Mitchell and the Fumbles

rossihunter2

Staff Member
The only team that can beat the Baltimore Ravens right now is the Baltimore Ravens. The fumbles are still an issue. But they didn't sink us this time (the defence is so good that we gained yards off the fumble at the end of the 2nd half).

Even with 2 unforced errors, they absolutely boat-raced them.

Keaton Mitchell emerging is a major story.
This defensive line is absolutely dominating.
Geno Stone gets another pick... Madubuike gets another sack.. This defence is utterly utterly dominant.

2 games against 2 of the NFC "powers" and Lamar and the ravens absolutely dispatched them.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
If we're being honest, our offense didn't even play to it's ability again.

Stanley needs to play better.
Hill needs to play better.
Keaton needs to be incorporated as he was today.
Odell needs to start stacking.
Bateman needs to start stacking.
2 veryyyyy quiet weeks for Flowers.
Likely flashed.
Fumbles still an issue.

And despite all that, we kicked the shit out of a very good team.

We can absolutely compete for a superbowl. But the offense NEEDS to stop fumbling and we need more consistent WR play from everyone. That's it. That's the recipe for a SB.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Raven Flock unite!!!

Please be okay, Llama!

IMG_8136.gif

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
If we're being honest, our offense didn't even play to it's ability again.

Stanley needs to play better.
Hill needs to play better.
Keaton needs to be incorporated as he was today.
Odell needs to start stacking.
Bateman needs to start stacking.
2 veryyyyy quiet weeks for Flowers.
Likely flashed.
Fumbles still an issue.

And despite all that, we kicked the shit out of a very good team.

We can absolutely compete for a superbowl. But the offense NEEDS to stop fumbling and we need more consistent WR play from everyone. That's it. That's the recipe for a SB.
With the Browns coming up, it's gonna be difficult for our WRs. I'm legit in shock that with all of our issues, we still slapped the shit out of one of the best teams in the NFC. I'm damn near speechless.

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
This team hasn't even reached its full offensive potential and we still put up close to 40 on one of the best defenses in the league.

Meanwhile, our defense, which is the BEST in the league, continues to dominate at every level.

This team is really fucking good when they don't beat themselves

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
I seriously can't recall the last game our D looked this ridiculous. Maybe original Harbowl on thanks giving '11 vs Niners?

And I'm a little said for Seattle, always liked them.

marklar

Pro Bowler
Everyone who said this team needed to trade for an expensive RB: get in line for you tickets to the pit of misery.

Everyone gets top grades from this game. Except for taking a knee instead of scoring once more, that gets a failing grade

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Keaton Mitchell was really impressive, hope we see more of him, his speed is game breaking.

Defense is just… goddamn. This is looking for real like one of those special ravens defenses, like 00, 06, 08, and 11.

Lamars gotta be mvp front runner at this point, this offense isn’t even clicking yet and it is still lighting up strong defenses.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Keaton Mitchell was really impressive, hope we see more of him, his speed is game breaking.

Defense is just… goddamn. This is looking for real like one of those special ravens defenses, like 00, 06, 08, and 11.

Lamars gotta be mvp front runner at this point, this offense isn’t even clicking yet and it is still lighting up strong defenses.
I dnt even want lamar to win mvp… i hope he dnt win. Hope he gets the mvp numbers but fk that trophy…

Deebo813

Hall of Famer

i cant believe defense playing this good without a real edge threat.. this is wild af. Im still like 50/50 on if our d is the real deal though lol…. Also, idk who it was but someone mentioned to me that keaton was actually fast and hill just looked fast and that showed today