• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Defence, Keaton Mitchell and the Fumbles

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
1699223860627.png

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Keaton Mitchell was really impressive, hope we see more of him, his speed is game breaking.

Defense is just… goddamn. This is looking for real like one of those special ravens defenses, like 00, 06, 08, and 11.

Lamars gotta be mvp front runner at this point, this offense isn’t even clicking yet and it is still lighting up strong defenses.

game-breaking speed
but also was breaking tackles between the tackles which i did not see coming at all

rossihunter2

Staff Member
i cant believe defense playing this good without a real edge threat.. this is wild af. Im still like 50/50 on if our d is the real deal though lol…. Also, idk who it was but someone mentioned to me that keaton was actually fast and hill just looked fast and that showed today

dude if you dont think we've got edge threats you havent been watching the last few weeks

oweh, clowney and KVN are literally living in the backfield

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
i cant believe defense playing this good without a real edge threat.. this is wild af. Im still like 50/50 on if our d is the real deal though lol…. Also, idk who it was but someone mentioned to me that keaton was actually fast and hill just looked fast and that showed today
That's what bothers me though. It's been an issue for a few seasons now. If the Ravens can find a legitimate and bonafide BEAST or two on the edge; then the D will be playing unconscious imo.

Tank

Hall of Famer
K has slippery feet. Could be a special one if he can stay healthy.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Keaton has alot more than speed. Judging by this one game, his vision is far superior than Hill. He was patient and then hit the hole with speed and power.

I am salivating at the idea of having him and Dobbins.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
I am hearing alot of noise about just how good our defense really is compared to our defenses in the past.

Non Ravens fans are talking about it now.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Keaton has alot more than speed. Judging by this one game, his vision is far superior than Hill. He was patient and then hit the hole with speed and power.

I am salivating at the idea of having him and Dobbins.
and Hill is pissing me off with the mesh point. He keeps trying to keep the ball when Lamar is taking it and then a fumble occurs.

Tank

Hall of Famer
I am hearing alot of noise about just how good our defense really is compared to our defenses in the past.

Non Ravens fans are talking about it now.
Too early......but could be some conversation in February. Regardless, I'm really enjoying watching good defensive play. Pretty impressive.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
and Hill is pissing me off with the mesh point. He keeps trying to keep the ball when Lamar is taking it and then a fumble occurs.

Since we drafted him, there has always been something. First it was terrible holding penalties and then fumbles with Lamar.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
anyone know the rough estimate of the franchise tag for a DT next year? Is it realistic for us to tag Madubuike? Can’t let this dude walk