• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 11 Discussion (day off!)

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
3rd & 10.

Eagles please...

Sooky

Pro Bowler
But I thought Mahomes could do it with anyone. That when drops happen a good chunk is on the QB. What was said about Lamar with all their drops the past few years.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
I think the media is making that Scanting throw to be perfect. It was a little too far in front imo. Still should be a catch but wasn’t as perfect as they’re acting like

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Except Lamar legitimately looks like a top 3 QB, he has had some of the best odds to win MVP in 2021 and 2022. Hurts had one good season where he was carried by his receivers and yet he is suppose to be better than Lamar
I was referring to lamar 2019 season though.. now i def agree he is a top qb but in 2019, he was not

CanadianRavensFan

Practice Squad
I was referring to lamar 2019 season though.. now i def agree he is a top qb but in 2019, he was not
Nah, Lamar was a top QB in 2019, like a top QB he elevated the talent around him and made them all look better than they were. Sure, he had a down year in 2020 because the oline couldn't pass block worth a damn but Lamar has always been a top QB and has only gotten better since winning his MVP.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
We needed the Chiefs to lose but I can’t get excited because we don’t control our destiny yet, hell we don’t even control our destiny for the division
Really? I thought that all we had to do was to keep handling our own business and we would be fine.