• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 11 Discussion (day off!)

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Dudes like a pinball tonight
Yeah, that cat is running hard too man. I love it! But, we need the Eagles to wake up. Lol!

JO_75

Hall of Famer
If the eagles don’t win you can forget about the 1 seed. Thanks for losing to the Steelers and Colts.
Yeah and looking at their remaining schedule, I don't see how they lose anymore this season. Outside of the Bills, I don't see any other team who can beat the Chiefs. Then again... they did lose to Denver when they they were seen as a bad team. I can see us being the 2 or 3 seed for sure if no upsets or major injuries happen with the Chiefs.

- @ Raiders
- @ Packers
- vs Bills
- @ Patriots
- vs Raiders
- vs Bengals
- @ Chargers

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Yeah and looking at their remaining schedule, I don't see how they lose anymore this season. Outside of the Bills, I don't see any other team who can beat the Chiefs. Then again... they did lose to Denver when they they were seen as a bad team. I can see us being the 2 or 3 seed for sure if no upsets or major injuries happen with the Chiefs.

- @ Raiders
- @ Packers
- vs Bills
- @ Patriots
- vs Raiders
- vs Bengals
- @ Chargers
Yea I mean this is just pathetic from the Eagles, can’t even get 1 yard

JO_75

Hall of Famer
If Jalen Carter had somehow gotten this interception on a spike, I mean if he slid a little bit further he might have been able to bring it in.