• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 11 Discussion (day off!)

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Can someone please remind me why Hurts was regarded as a better QB than Lamar this summer. Cause I sure don't see it
Media and people who believe everything the “ experts” say. Its usually always like that for people who have a really good yr.. it was the same for lamar in 2019

CanadianRavensFan

Practice Squad
Media and people who believe everything the “ experts” say. Its usually always like that for people who have a really good yr.. it was the same for lamar in 2019
Except Lamar legitimately looks like a top 3 QB, he has had some of the best odds to win MVP in 2021 and 2022. Hurts had one good season where he was carried by his receivers and yet he is suppose to be better than Lamar

Sooky

Pro Bowler
I know at least in fantasy football coming into this week the Eagles have given up the most points to the WR position. They do not look like the dominant, unstoppable machine like they did last year.

CanadianRavensFan

Practice Squad
So if KC loses this game after having a 10 point halftime lead, non-Ravens fans will have to stop talking about how KC is a lock to go to the Super Bowl, right?

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Except Lamar legitimately looks like a top 3 QB, he has had some of the best odds to win MVP in 2021 and 2022. Hurts had one good season where he was carried by his receivers and yet he is suppose to be better than Lamar
Yea and not that I want to have him chime in but this is why I think Lamar is better than he who must not be named and the gap isn’t what that guy thinks it is

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Eagles need to hold on. Here it is boys:

Eagles please.....