• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Good, the Bad and the Injuries - Bengals Edition

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
I cant remember who but there was absolutely someone in the game thread advocating to take out Wilson (I believe it was his knee) which is the exact same idea.
Source: trust me bro

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
I think this is a dangerous precedent, but also screw Portnay, Raven hater and a few weeks ago tweeted Bengals as the top 5 teams in the NFL. He would have made the bet anyway, he hates the Ravens
Dave hates the Ravens because he was a huge Boston fan. Hard to argue the opposite is not true with us. I loathe all Boston sports, I’m sure most on here feel the same.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
I cant remember who but there was absolutely someone in the game thread advocating to take out Wilson (I believe it was his knee) which is the exact same idea.

Source: trust me bro

patrick-binoculars.gif

Tear Wilson’s ACL
someone fucking take out Logan Wilson before he single handedly destroy our team

Baltimorican

Practice Squad
Reality begs to differ. Unless your argument is right now when Burrow literally cannot grip a football. If your argument is when both are healthy and at their best well just about every GM, coach, and scout would take Burrow, and it would not be close. So maybe you are smarter than everyone else but I rather doubt it.
This needs to be settled, I really hope next year we finally get a season with both of them healthy.

Baltimorican

Practice Squad
no they won't go up but I think our collection of wide receivers will get an up tick and the TE's will as well. All of this will equal the targets, but not necessarily the production that Mark Andrews gave us. This is a devastating injury for us and Mark.

Yeah it sucks yak balls. As far as who makes up the production, I think the answer really has to be Lamar Jackson. This offense was humming despite Lamar being very good but turning the ball over. Now without Andrews you lose some room for error and its time for Lamar to be GREAT. He does that by running this offense just like he has been but without the turnovers.