• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Good, the Bad and the Injuries - Bengals Edition

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Time for the others we invested in to step up.

Teams lose their key players all the time. We were not healthy that superbowl run our best CB was hurt and others had to step up. Carey Williams balled out for us along side some young dude named Jimmy Smith.

Everybody on offense has the opportunity now, a true opportunity, to showcase their skills now that Lamar's security blanket is gone

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
In no way do I feel confident we win that game with Burrow still playing, but fuck em. Nice W. Also nice to see some deep shot connections
Fuck em. We still could have but it’s rich to hear their excuses after what we had to do. The difference is we acknowledge it

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I really hope Dobbins who was rehabbing with Rodgers saw the same doctor and got the miracle surgery that somehow will bring Rodgers back early. Now we need to send Andrews to him so we can get him back for the playoffs.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Not to add fuel to the fire but let’s not forget mark andrews is a diabetic and sometimes it can take longer to heal from injuries. Not sure if that’s both types and he is a pro Athlete but important to track

Lamar seems to heal slower than some people too. If it means resting him vs La I think you consider it just because of the bye following

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Not to add fuel to the fire but let’s not forget mark andrews is a diabetic and sometimes it can take longer to heal from injuries. Not sure if that’s both types and he is a pro Athlete but important to track

Lamar seems to heal slower than some people too. If it means resting him vs La I think you consider it just because of the bye following
Naw brother! Lamar will be fine. He now has 9 days between his next game. That's like a mini-bye to me. And Harbaugh said that they are coming to work on Tuesday. That's 4 days for him to chill. Lamar even said that he'd be ready for the Chargers. We roll with our hot hand especially with Stanley being in and out, Dobbins and Mark being out, and with OBJ recovering as well.

marklar

Pro Bowler
If Harbaugh used the words "very serious" about Andrews injury, then it is REALLY bad. Hope it is not like Stanley's ankle...
Vokolek time?

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Just watched the game. Idk what game y'all were watching saying things like dominant performance etc. That game was awful all around. Both teams looked liked ass. The refs were ass. The injuries were ass.

Just watched the game. Idk what game y'all were watching saying things like dominant performance etc. That game was awful all around. Both teams looked liked ass. The refs were ass. The injuries were ass.
Well it wasn't great by all means but we did some really good things.

Surprised no one has mentioned but we didn't have any turnovers, seems like we had one every week. We were also able to clamp down on Chase but he had a garbage TD at the end.

OBJ had a nice game. Looked good getting YAC.

Now our run D needs to tighten up 2 weeks in a row they look bad and of course the injuries suck.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
It’s Thursday night. Teams are tired and don’t have sufficient rest from Sunday. Thursday games are usually shit

Last edited:

marklar

Pro Bowler
Bengals should expect sanctions from the league next week. The video of Burrow's wrist before the game, and then the same wrist causing him to exit the game seem to be a pretty clear-cut case of cheating the injury report rules

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Bengals should expect sanctions from the league next week. The video of Burrow's wrist before the game, and then the same wrist causing him to exit the game seem to be a pretty clear-cut case of cheating the injury report rules
I’d expect nothing less from them