• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Defence, the Offence and the Coaching

rossihunter2

Staff Member
4th quarter nightmare... again.

This shit just keeps happening over and over and over again.

Defence gave offence 3 turnovers to work with... they scored 3 points off turnovers.

Offensive playcalling was a nightmare, general decision making was strange too with personnel and usage.
And idk what Harbs was doing most of the night.

But ultimately, defence won the day, about 5 different times. They outlasted the ineptitude of the other two units... as cool as Zay's rush TD was, he should have just kneeled it and ended the game.

Mike Macdonald just saved Harbs and Monken from some very serious questions.

But 9-3 going into the bye owning the 1 seed for at least 1 more week is a pretty great place to be.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
I don't get how we look so good for a drive or 2, and then are unable to keep it going for the whole game

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Just a big thank you to the defense and congrats to Flowers so he can finally do his celebrations which he needs to work on btw.

GodIsGreat

Veteran
playcalling was iffy, but I think monken is keeping it vanilla and might keep it vanilla in the rams game, until the stretch which starts against the jags

What happened to odell the rest of the night? We exposed the middle of the field on slant plays then we stop calling them.

Felt like another Ravens vs Ravens game. 3 turnovers good field position and we only get 3pts.

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
Not sure why we abandoned the quick stuff after it worked in the 2nd but thank god for Mitchell and Flowers making plays.

We desperately need O-line, or at least tackles, in the next offseason, hate to say it but Ronnie is all but done, and Moses is struggling too, and if Faalele can’t beat him for the job that gives me concerns about him also.

Simba

Staff Member
playcalling was iffy, but I think monken is keeping it vanilla and might keep it vanilla in the rams game, until the stretch which starts against the jags
There is no reason he’d be keeping anything vanilla with how inconsistent the offense has been as a whole.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
What was up with Monken tonight ??!?!?!

This was arguably his worst play calling of the season . It was embarrassing!!!!

Simba

Staff Member
Not sure why we abandoned the quick stuff after it worked in the 2nd but thank god for Mitchell and Flowers making plays.

We desperately need O-line, or at least tackles, in the next offseason, hate to say it but Ronnie is all but done, and Moses is struggling too, and if Faalele can’t beat him for the job that gives me concerns about him also.
Moses has been damn good all season, but tonight was probably the worst we’ve ever seen him in a Ravens uniform. Hopefully he bounces back. Not sounding the alarm on him just yet.

Ronnie on the other hand…

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor

Stanley has turned into Oneil Cousins .