• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Defence, the Offence and the Coaching

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Throws to Likely were working . Monken - I’m not doing that anymore
Quick passes to OBj and Bateman were working .-Monken - im not doing that anymore .

Monken was a pure idiot tonight.

Congratulations on the win!! I was posting in the game thread but I stopped as anytime I posted you guys were struggling. As soon as I stippped the Ravens started moving the ball lol. Love you guys and congratulations again!

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Defense looked good in coverage, Stephens is good man. Clowney is a Raven. I can't explain that.

KYLE "HEY IM OVER HERE DONT EVEN TRY IT" HAMILTON might be our second best defender on this team. I haven't felt this way about a player on our D since Suggs. Mind you I love Marlo to death

As for the offense, I don't know what else to say. We went out there and looked great when we attacked their weakness and just decided to stop doing everything that works. No coincidence we struggled for a bit when OBJ was pulled. OBJ looks incredible on short and intermediate plays and still has speed. What he doesn't have is that break away speed to track down a ball like he used to so I don't understand why we INSIST to do it with him and not the other 3 guys who are faster. What is the reasoning there?

We moved the ball at will when we had Lamar work the defense with his short and intermediate game with some runs. Then we just stopped? Am I watching a different game? Or does Keaton look like our most explosive weapon in the backfield not named Lamar? And if that's the case, why is he not on the field on 3rd down when you might need a big play?

Likely started on making plays with his legs and then we told him to go fuck himself the rest of the game
Well. Yes.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Ok, so we won and advanced to 9-3 prior to our bye. Congrats. But, the reality is that this offense is horrendous. The defense got them the ball back 3x and they could not score with those opportunities to do so but could only produce 3 points. If they don't fix that foolishness, they may have an early exit from the playoffs.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Our offense is actually pretty good.. at times i feel like lamar is def holding it back, mainly cause of bad habits

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Ok, so we won and advanced to 9-3 prior to our bye. Congrats. But, the reality is that this offense is horrendous. The defense got them the ball back 3x and they could not score with those opportunities to do so but could only produce 3 points. If they don't fix that foolishness, they may have an early exit from the playoffs.
I want John out if that’s the case

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I want John out if that’s the case
i get why people defend John, I do. Thing is, you see the same things over and over that costs us games and at some point, you have to start looking at Harbaugh. Again, I mean I guess technically we did close out the game with the Zay TD but being unable to do so prior when we had those turnovers, unacceptable. I don't even know if we are going to beat Jacksonville or Miami in the regular season at this point, I see nothing offensively that says we will. I see nothing offensively that says we can outscore Mahomes in the playoffs.

Also... at some point when you have changed the coordinators and the problems still occur.... that's a Head Coaching Problem.