• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Resolved Ban political discussions please

Should political discussion be allowed on PurpleFlock? In a thread VS a dedicated section?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

K-Dog

MVP
You're telling me that in this thread that basically amounted to "Do not sign Kaep," you never once expected someone to bring up his kneeling as a reason to not sign him? You're not that naive, are you?

You either don't know how to read, or how to listen or how to think or you are just picking a fight with me. You are a writer so I can cross off the first three, so I recon you are just picking a fight with me.
There are multiple posts in that thread that have nothing to do with Kap. It is all about politics and his cause.
He did what he did. Weather the reasoning was racial tensions or the price for admission to Disney World is beside the point.

Speaking of "The point" do you have one? Is there something I can say to get you off of my ball sack and so I can get back to enjoying my time here on these boards ?
Is there a reason you seem to be picking a fight with me?

Last edited:

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I'm an outsider when it comes to politics, I don't really care for it at all. I'm all for it as long as we can keep it civil, any debating that goes on doesn't turn into name calling, and other stuff. Seeing the election coverage in 2016 and just seeing how people take this so seriously is crazy to me. Also it has kinda got me, I wouldn't say into politics where I'm going to turn into a dem or republican, liberal, right wing, whatever the terms are but it's intriguing to watch and listen to people talk about politics.

My only concern is this, and as I stated before the other thread closed that basically we became pretty much like a family over there. Then we came over here to stick together and I don't want to see politics get in the way of that little bond we created over there and continuing over here. I don't want people to get upset at someone because of their political views. I'm all for it, and ultimately at first one dedicated thread to start and be the test thread. If things remain civil and no issues arise, give it it's own section so we can have multiple threads discussing several topics instead of one big jumbled thread where we lose track of what's being discussed.

supertolerator

Staff Member
Administrator
As per the poll results, a thread has been created solely for discussing politics in the Off-Topic Section.

We will see where it goes and shut it down if it gets too out of hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.