• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly Rams edition.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Agree with the Boldin part, but OBJ needs to stay healthy til the end for me to want to resign him. I really like what he's been bringing, but the health thing is real...
Love obj but that’s where I’m at as well, real money spending real reps on the injury list, I’m tenuous with this one

Baltimorican

Practice Squad
Definitely an amazing play, I watched it like 10 times but that’s a WR that he puts in his ass. Ben Skowronek

I love Queen but he's gone.

Great news on Hamilton, we need that dude back for Miami. I think we can murder Jax with or without him, SF I really don't care (not even sure if I want to show them hand since it's most likely SB opp), Miami is the game with all the chips.

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
It was nice to see the Ravens get a little late game luck for once and even nicer to beat a good team in a game where Lamar's passing was off until the final drive of regulation.
We showed we can come back, and that is more important than dominating

D1City55

Pro Bowler
Btw, outside of that INT, Lamar is fantastic. He’s elite, if you still doubt him then idk what to tell you honesty.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Same, dude. Lamar was getting his feet pulled out from under him and still threw a fuggin dart.
and creds to Monken for letting our superstar be a superstar on 2 point conversions. Lamar should be the most broken 2 pt conv player in history and I mean it. never made sense how bad we were under harbs

Also on the defensive side of things, our 2 point stop on the rams end of 4th was huge. I believe it was B Wash who got the huge knockdown, outstanding play as I bet Kupp brings it in if Wash doesn't get his hands up. Glad we have him for 3 more years

Baltimorican

Practice Squad
That two 2pt conversion was one of Lamar's greatest plays ever. Reminded me of the iconic play Randall Cunningham bounced off Carl Banks and fired a Td.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
and creds to Monken for letting our superstar be a superstar on 2 point conversions. Lamar should be the most broken 2 pt conv player in history and I mean it. never made sense how bad we were under harbs

Also on the defensive side of things, our 2 point stop on the rams end of 4th was huge. I believe it was B Wash who got the huge knockdown, outstanding play as I bet Kupp brings it in if Wash doesn't get his hands up. Glad we have him for 3 more years
Cant forget about that perfect route from flowers..