• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly Rams edition.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
OBJ stays. I had a preference before the season started but he has been coming along nicely on this team. He is on pace statistically to have more yards since 2019.

I love his hands (PAUSE) and the YAC he brings to the table

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
OBJ stays. I had a preference before the season started but he has been coming along nicely on this team. He is on pace statistically to have more yards since 2019.

I love his hands (PAUSE) and the YAC he brings to the table
You have to go back to Anquan Boldin to match OBJ's hands. They are that good.

Simba

Staff Member
I’m starting to get on board with the idea of resigning OBJ. It seems that the early season injuries limited his production but in the second half of the season he’s been playing at a very high level. He’s been making big plays and I really think another year in this offense alongside of Lamar could bring big things, especially with Zay Flowers.
Making plays all while staying fresh for the pivotal moments. Apparently he's beloved in the locker room as well.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I know it's been talked about already, but the quote from Lamar on Nelson Agholor really speaks to the culture of this team. My man went out there with the sole purpose of drawing a S so someone else could get the glory. And he fucking nailed it too.
Was that before the Zay TD because bruh was celebrating like HE scored that go-ahead TD. It was dope to see.

I’m starting to get on board with the idea of resigning OBJ. It seems that the early season injuries limited his production but in the second half of the season he’s been playing at a very high level. He’s been making big plays and I really think another year in this offense alongside of Lamar could bring big things, especially with Zay Flowers.
I have become a huge fan of his!

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler
I can remember after the Super Bowl win that we decided not to sign Boldin. Huge damn mistake.!!!!

OBJ , if hes healthy absolutely needs to be resigned.
Agree with the Boldin part, but OBJ needs to stay healthy til the end for me to want to resign him. I really like what he's been bringing, but the health thing is real...

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
The goal should be to get him back for one of those games, but if he's not ready then just sit him out until playoffs (or maybe get him some action against Pitt in the last week so that he can knock off some rust)

We absolutely need Hamilton out there for playoffs and that should be our ultimate plan for him
Ideally, he comes back before playoffs. Hopefully Miami or before. Nothing is "universal" with these injuries, but his injury is usually a 1-3 week timetable for athletes.

If he sits for a month, you risk him looking like Marlon did on Sunday, which is rusty. That's not what we want.
I don't expect him to play this week, but SF/Miami isn't off the table.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Looks like the rest really helped Ronnie Stanley as his pass blocking was actually quite good. Keeping him fresh was smart as well.

Ideally, he comes back before playoffs. Hopefully Miami or before. Nothing is "universal" with these injuries, but his injury is usually a 1-3 week timetable for athletes.

If he sits for a month, you risk him looking like Marlon did on Sunday, which is rusty. That's not what we want.
I don't expect him to play this week, but SF/Miami isn't off the table.

As bad as I want to win the SF game (I’ll be there with my 49er friends) we should rest Hamilton until the Dolphins game

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
I know it's been talked about already, but the quote from Lamar on Nelson Agholor really speaks to the culture of this team. My man went out there with the sole purpose of drawing a S so someone else could get the glory. And he fucking nailed it too.
Followed up with a block on 2pt conversion.

He's been great for us all year.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Also made a couple of plays that no one else in the league can

The 2 point play was unbelievable
I just rewatched that and it really was amazing. Dodges a defender and then throws a perfect pass in the rain while being tackled by another defender.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor