• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Jaguars

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Nobody in the NFL can beat SF healthy. SF has embarrassed both of the top teams in the NFC already. 31 teams can’t beat healthy SF.
not saying SF isn't going to win the game as I believe they will, but I do believe we could beat them. I'm not about the crown them

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
HEY GUYS, WE MIGHT AS WELL PACK IT IN BECAUSE NO ONE CAN BEAT THE INCREDIBLE, AMAZING, FLAWLESS NINERS
They could get injured like the past couple years, or they could have some weird bounces, so it is not impossible, but I cannot imagine any objective person not looking at them and thinking they are from top to the bottom the best team in the league and a tier above the rest.

Fortunately that is not a problem until the Super Bowl which honestly I would take making the Super Bowl. That would be a good season.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Guess it's a goddam good thing we're not an NFC team. Those same NFC teams who by the way lost to the *checks notes* Jets and Cardinals? These same Niners who lost to 2 AFC North teams? They are a good team. They can be beaten.
Now to be fair, both AFC North teams were able to beat them without Deebo and Trent Williams. It is beyond apparent how valuable both of those gentlemen are to SF.

Sooky

Pro Bowler
Now to be fair, both AFC North teams were able to beat them without Deebo and Trent Williams. It is beyond apparent how valuable both of those gentlemen are to SF.
Baltimore might be the only team that can keep up with Aiyuk, Kittle, and Deebo with Stone, Hamilton, and Williams. Stephens has been good but Marlon needs to step tf up. McCaffery will be difficult but if Roquan and Queen can’t stop it, nobody can.

GodIsGreat

Veteran
49ers are certainly a very good team but so are we.
It's one thing to be a notch when it comes to talent and another to be a notch when it comes to coaching the 49ers have both , mac is going to have be in his bag against the 49ers right side because whoever facing against trent is going to get beat, what cmac can do running and in the passing game might give the lbs some trouble, kyle is the best defensive player and going to be good on kittle I think, now the corners against aiyuk and deebo with the safties are going to be interesting, the mof can't be open

the o line is going to have hold up, interior and on the edge, the wrs are going to step up this is a secondary that put the locks on aj brown, dk metcalf, cd lamb, and man their lbs is something different, lamar is going to have more then a mvp level and carry

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Who was the Browns qb?

And this isn't rhetorical because all I remember is it wasn't Watson

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Idk why y'all are always so quick to be like booo when someone says something that is not kool-aid guzzling. It's not like it was alsoc coming from a hur dur they have good record or they won last week situation. It comes from watching every one of our games, plus multiple of them and analyzing the match up from a roster, scheme, and tendency perspective.

Could we win, sure. Anything is possible. Butk like I'm telling y'all right now, our run defense against their 11 personnel is gonna be a problem, so watch out for CMC early (especially after the Rams took what was on film from the Browns and embarrassed us) and then for the play action game to get us. Then offensively, it's been no mystery as to the fact that Lamar has done better against worse defenses and SF is a top 3 unit.

If I were to predict a formula to beat them, it would be that Stanley and Moses in particular need to be great. We need to score TDs and not FGs. Then on the defensive end you'll absolutely have to cause a turnover or 2. Because I'll promise you, we're not holding them under 20.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
It's one thing to be a notch when it comes to talent and another to be a notch when it comes to coaching the 49ers have both , mac is going to have be in his bag against the 49ers right side because whoever facing against trent is going to get beat, what cmac can do running and in the passing game might give the lbs some trouble, kyle is the best defensive player and going to be good on kittle I think, now the corners against aiyuk and deebo with the safties are going to be interesting, the mof can't be open

the o line is going to have hold up, interior and on the edge, the wrs are going to step up this is a secondary that put the locks on aj brown, dk metcalf, cd lamb, and man their lbs is something different, lamar is going to have more then a mvp level and carry
I always talk shit about marlon but i love the matchup with him vs samuel. Theyre are gonna have to scheme him open vs marlon.. now ayuik is the one who usually gets open off pure route running ability

GodIsGreat

Veteran
Theyre are gonna have to scheme him open vs marlon.. now ayuik is the one who usually gets open off pure route running ability
Just don't want that middle of the field open against the 49ers , but how long can you cover those guys if the pass rushers don't get pressure? the left side is completely wiped due to trent and no on the team can beat him with talent.