• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Jaguars

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I always talk shit about marlon but i love the matchup with him vs samuel. Theyre are gonna have to scheme him open vs marlon.. now ayuik is the one who usually gets open off pure route running ability
Agree. The next week Marlon is going to be on Tyreek Hill and he himself has said he hates covering Hill.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Fr lmao I’m dead worried Trevor Lawrence is gonna have some bullshit coming out party tonight

I read this as Trevor ****s **c*. Ravens by 3.

Random as hell but the weather probably stinks for this game which feels like a trend this season.

GodIsGreat

Veteran
Etienne is better then walker

jags might just run and do play action a lot since the run game can be gashed

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Fr lmao I’m dead worried Trevor Lawrence is gonna have some bullshit coming out party tonight

IMG_2637.gif

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Another tough opponent that should not be overlooked. I don't believe they're as good as the record indicates, but doesn't mean they're slouches either. While Lawrence made a miraculous recovery to get back on the field, it clearly looked like he was feeling it at times, which should hopefully bode well for us.

A big opportunity before a 2 week gauntlet with SF and MIA.
Gauntlet? I don't see that. First, let's take care of the Jaguars who are no slouches by any means but I believe that we'll avenge that loss the last time we met with a win over them today. Besides, they lost last week to the clowns who are losing this week to the Bears. The Dolphins lost to the Titans last week and are now destroying the Jets. The Jets? C'mon! The Dolphins come to Baltimore for their meeting don't forget that. The 49ers? That's a little different story but they play the 3-10 Cardinals today. Again, c'mon! Let's just get past the Jaguars to advance to 11-3. To me, if anything, all of these teams should be concerned with playing the RAVENS, not the other way around. :cool: