• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Lamar, The Injuries again And The PLAYOFFS BABY!

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Oh man poor Keaton... best hope is that it's some Travis Kelce miracle hyper-extension type deal... But this RB position is cursed.

Lamar had the poor decision on the interception but otherwise was dealing despite no-shows from OBJ and Zay against a poor Jags secondary.
200 rushing yards in the 2nd half alone. But no Keaton might be hard to overcome...

But with this win, a pretty comfortable win against another division leader, clinches the playoffs. Now to secure the division and hopefully the 1 seed.

PLAYOFFS BABY!

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
We are going to need Keaton. Especially tough injury and if it wasn't for the shoestring tackle he would have gone 79 yards for a TD.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
We are one strange team in an extremely weak AFC. Who cares what happens next week but we gotta beat Miami and Pitt.

Simba

Staff Member
Started off a bit shaky but the defense settled in. Offense needs to be better in the red zone, but did what they needed to get the W.

Such a shame about Keaton. Didn’t look good but hopefully it’s not as bad as it looked.

Madubuike keeps ringing the cash register. Also noticed him being used as an edge rusher multiple times tonight which is a fun wrinkle.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Lamar is hard to bring down and saved several drives with his great pocket presence

Stanley is plain terrible anymore

Losing Keaton is a problem . Can’t replicate his speed

Likely did great.

Hamilton and Madabuike are defensive MVPS today .

Started off a bit shaky but the defense settled in. Offense needs to be better in the red zone, but did what they needed to get the W.

Such a shame about Keaton. Didn’t look good but hopefully it’s not as bad as it looked.

Madubuike keeps ringing the cash register. Also noticed him being used as an edge rusher multiple times tonight which is a fun wrinkle.
I think you guys can beat SF!

Simba

Staff Member
Also tired of Geno blowing coverages. Gets sucked in where he shouldn’t far too easily. Hoping Marcus is a short term thing.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I can now enjoy the rest of the season without as much stress as usual. Of course, I will still be stressed with the possibility of more injuries, but now we can try to focus on winning the division.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Also tired of Geno blowing coverages. Gets sucked in where he shouldn’t far too easily. Hoping Marcus is a short term thing.
think they said Marcus had a groin injury. Hopefully it's not a bad one... ooof

CanadianRavensFan

Practice Squad
Man I love how this team is starting to grind out wins. I'm really getting concerned about this O-line, Lamar was under way too much pressure and we have to figure this out. Holding out hope that the Mitchell injury isn't season ending

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
If we win and the browns lose we lock up the division.

Any 2 more wins this season locks up the division regardless of what CLE does